Sign in to follow this  
†okyo

Liquid Entertainment Hello?..plss.. Make The Br More Fun And "fair" !

The situation I putted you in.... Well do you honestly think you could take me on counter attack with swordsman (even upgraded)if I had watchtowers too ??? I never make watchtowers when play 1v1 on big map cuz the game is like endless... but that's onother theme... You are missing my point big time. I never said serpent upgrades sux... I just said that dragon ones are better I can prove it too... I can tell you a lot of useless serp upgrades and honestly I cant think of useless one in the dragon clan... on your previous post you just said that drag upgrades jsut add to what they have and that is stupid in your opinion but then you said that swords's upgrade are very useful... weeel aren't they just adding to what swordsman already has ???

OK here is my point... Dragon clan is the most powerful when he combinates the BG of units.. however All of their units are weak... some low on hp some low on resistances some both.... So to survive long enough to make a combo of your BG you need a freaking hp upgrades.. that's all... How will my kabuki survive to go to the relatively close range to throw star dust with his stupid HP and his blunt and magic weakneses??? and many more examples...

and about the effectiveness of guardians.... I dont need to coment that... guardian is one of the best dragon unit with awesome upgrades that aid his great BG-s....

Oh.. Why The F**k everyone thinks the clan they play with is the most powerful one? a?

yes ofcorse the dragons are best if they have a monument and all stuff when playng vs a player with halfbuilded base. But when they both are at theyr top of building, training, gathering then theyr balanced. The only thing that will determin the winner is the strategy, tactics... THE PLAYER not the Clan. Stop with this stupid theme! All upgrades that are in the game are 100% useful. They are useles if you dont use them in the battle. Whats to discuss more?

And you didnt answer my last question, i dunno why.

"BTW does the more Yin/Yang points give any bonuses to the units(i mean the not used ones)"

I just want an answer from anyone that knows for this question.

ohh boy... :huh: maybe it is hard for you to get... Poin the words in my topic where I say that some clan is the best ???

I just said that dragon clan have the most powerful upgrades not that they are the most powerful clan...

and no more yin yang doesn't bestow any bonuses to units...

Oh i will show you.

"I just said that dragon ones are better I can prove it too... I can tell you a lot of useless serp upgrades and honestly I cant think of useless one in the dragon clan... "

Here you say that Dragon Ups are better then Serpent ones. If thats true then the game is Disbalanced.

"Dragon clan is the most powerful when he combinates the BG of units.. "

Its clear what you say here. I dont see a reson that other clans are weaker when they combine theyr BGs!?

So what you say is that Dragon Clan is better. Isnt that what i sayd in my last post?

"Oh.. Why The F**k everyone thinks the clan they play with is the most powerful one? a?"

Better then others means "the most powerfuw one". Doesn it!? <_<B)

Liquid Entertainment hello?..plss.. make the BR more fun and "FAIR" !!

first of all ....

-Lutos-

* when they train a lots of warlocks no one can defeated at all..

* and not all are weak thats it..

-Dragon-

* full of weaks only wins when they rush but its just a chance by a player who use it..

* like Samurais only the sepuku "suicide" can kill easily by weak from magic but weak too..

* Dragon warriors are weak in cutting weapons..

* Kabuki warriors are weak in blunt useless little jokers..

* Dragon are for chance player to win..

-Serpent-

* they are the most sneaking clan but not really..

* first the Ronins they are like samurais weak fast drain mana low damage too like hell..

* bandit are not weak to all damage but they die easily by cutting weapons too useless..

* only the tower is usefull wahaha..

-Wolf-

* this clan is like hell but its unfair too cuz ull need to train berserker to win and other units are useless cuz only berserker is the usefull †oink !!..

* im wolf user but plss.. why the wolf is the high "AOE" area of effect when they build...

-Liquid Entertainment-

Plss.. improve the game Battle Realms cuz many players need ur help to improve the game.

They want to play battle realms in there all life but pls.. improve the game.. thats my last wish ...cuz im going

to play "D.O.T.A. cuz they a lot more fun.. plss.. improve the game for the sake of all players ok god bless.. !!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot..!! D end !!

Why did you put quotation marks on the word FAIR? Are you saying you want Battle Realms to be MORE FAIR TO YOU?

(If you reply, tokyo, I'm going to think you're just a beginner!)