Sign in to follow this  
hyperknuckles77

If There Ever Will Be A New Story, Whom/what Should It Be About And Why?

32 members have voted

1. 1. If there ever will be a new story, whom/what should it be about and why?

• Zymeth
    • Tao
    • Soban
    • Introduction to an all-new clan

We can dream, can't we? :D

If granted with Battle Realms 2, what would you like the new story to center on?

I think it would be really cool if there will be a Tao's Journey. There's this certain mysterious aura in him that makes him interesting for me. The story could go like, he'll be on a path to choosing which to serve - the good or the bad - in hopes of maintaining balance in the world. The Yin has been so powerful that he needs to join the good side so he can maintain the balance. This could give us two possible endings: bad ending if you join the dark side (with Yin overpowering the Yang), and the real ending if you join the good side.

On the other hand, it would also be interesting to play storymode from the Lotus' perspective: Zymeth's Journey. The cutscenes would show the history of their clan, starting from when the 3 brothers tended the Tree of Corruption, how they get banished from their land, and finally setting forth on the nation of the Serpent.

Another option: You know how Soban's been treated like a mere tinkerer by his own clan. Wouldn't it be interesting to play from his perspective too? You get to create your own machines, robots, and do experiments in your laboratory (It would be really cool if there's a stage that's actually located inside Soban's laboratory!). Oh, and each machine you create in the game also does different stuff. Like, you have to create this in order to obtain that - much like Grayback's Journey when they're in the caves, where the digger has to dig, the sledger has to smash rocks, etc.

Or, how about a new clan? New units to master, new battle gears, and all-new heroes too! :o

So what do you think? What would be the most interesting story for Battle Realms 2? I'd go for Tao's Journey. You could also talk about your own dream stories here if you have other ideas. xD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

for me no more journy at all maybe all the clans have a scenario and i hate that TAO's journy maybe he will stay in hes keep w8ing for the journy ends wahaha stupid ass coward

this is a really interesting topic... good thinking ... well i voted for Tao's journey.. he has been always my favourite hero cuz of his strange characteristic, strenght and balanced fighting skills, he is not totally weak but also not totally strong.. a perfect allround character.

The most I like is his ability "Reversal.. whatever" cuz it's very useful againzt several enemies at once if he's alone and it's also good in 1on1 fightz... His story would be very exciting too becuz there is not much information about his background so i would really appreciate it if liquid entertainment will create a journey of Tao... But the idea of a whole new clan isn't bad too... One more thing... I wish that Battle Realms 2 would have more stories than 1 or 2.. like in BR 1 only Kenji's Journey and in WOTW only Graybacks Journey...

Yeah, Tao really fits his description as an able fighter. In Kenji's Journey, having or not having Tao by your side could definitely make or break a game. :D

And I agree with you that BR2 should have more than 1 new story. This way, it could make us busy for a long while. xD

yea you're right, and maybe it would be nicer too if there will be new clans with new heroes, new maps and finally with a map editor where we can place units, buildings etc whereever we want just like in age of empires or empire earth

I want to know Arah more. Where did she come from? How did she meet Kenji? Did she do him?

Danyhael,

what do you mean by did she do him??? you mean did she fuck him??? ha ha ha.

whatever journey may come on BR, that would be great.....

I wud go for the story of Zymeth. im interested in how he mets Yvaine. Sure there wud be alot of fucking around bet Zymeth and yvaine, har har har. Since Utara wud also be in Zymeths story, that would be a very hot sexxxtory.. a threesome.. har har har.

oh I almost forgot, Arah was captured by the lotus. and know what?? she was made a sex slave by koryl. luckily koril has a small dick, but gosh he has a fuckin large tounge, har har har. So he always use in on Arah because he cant fuck her in standing position. Arah is taller than koril.

At the story ending, you would see zymeth and gaihla doing a 69 position.. har har har..

• Downvote 1

IF THERE NO MORE STORY THEN BR WILL BE BORING

SOO I MUST SAY NEW STORY MODE IS BETTER

I MUST VOTE FOR ZYMETH CUZ HE DONT HAVE ANY STORE MODE

FIRST STORY KENJIS JOURNEY

SECOND STORY GRAYBACKS JOURNY

THE THIRD PROLLY ZYMETH ? , SHINJAS JOURNEY? , UTARAS JOURNEY, VET JOURNEY, ISSYL JOURNEY, KORILS JOURNEY

I wud go for the story of Zymeth. im interested in how he mets Yvaine. Sure there wud be alot of fucking around bet Zymeth and yvaine, har har har. Since Utara wud also be in Zymeths story, that would be a very hot sexxxtory.. a threesome.. har har har.

oh I almost forgot, Arah was captured by the lotus. and know what?? she was made a sex slave by koryl. luckily koril has a small dick, but gosh he has a fuckin large tounge, har har har. So he always use in on Arah because he cant fuck her in standing position. Arah is taller than koril.

At the story ending, you would see zymeth and gaihla doing a 69 position.. har har har..

......and Liquid Entertainment will change the title.... Sex of the Realms - Zymeth's Journey... he he he

I would go for Tao's story. Just like Kenjis journey, surely there would be twists in the story in whatever map you choose. Unlike that of Graybacks, it seems so striaghtforward to me. If you side with the ninjas.. of if you side with the monks... in the end Tao would be able to do the balancing bet them.

Give a chance for the lotus since they lost int the BR and BR WOTW...

the serpent have a journey the dragon and even the wolf so i would choose the zymenth

New clans Definitely .One based daemon clan, Chinese,aborigine,even one on Arabian fantasy,when I Think about this, there could be many interesting new clans.But even jsut new story would satisfy me

ARHH! SO sad there isnt BR 2 or another expansion :(

Sometime, playing as the villain feel good. Tao's Journey sound fresh, but for once, I want to see Lotus Clan with black hair. You know...before Issyl suggested to bleach their hair to scare Wolflings. And I don't mind to see how the younger Zymeth look like. I bet he look just the same, haha.

ME WANT ZYMETH'S JOURNEYYY, DAMNIT!!!

But isnt it boring only calling the adventures after the main person???

How about an adventure which tells us about the history of the dragon clan, how it fought against the horde.

And how the serpent clan got born. Or how the Lotus stopped to follow yang and got into yin...

I agree with Arah & Kenji... to have a new clan.

Well guys, would it be not great if we can learn a new clan? Lets face it, afters months or years of playing BR... sometimes the desire to play BR wanes because we seem to know or even memorized the characters in each clan.

So to have a new clan would really be great.

Why not Oja's journey... let's say 15 years before kenji's jerney... The rise and fall of serpent clan and the death of OJA it would be cool

and yeah... we all know about the monkey and tiger clan and so on that got erased while terran used the orb.... I wonder what units would the tiger clan have :P

Dragons and Serpents have a stroy, and the Wolf two. Why not a new Lotus story?

My name is Kenshee of the Dragon clan, and my ancestor saved this world. (Continuing from the Dragon path)

(Flashback)(Ending of the first game along with Kenji connecting the island to the mainland)

For over a century I saw the clan fracturing back to its ancestral routes. The Wolf, Lotus and Serpent clans were reborn and each retreating to their own boundaries. He didn't know that with the Yang of Dragon overwhelm the balance of nature that it would lead to the dividing of the clans. I tried my best to prevent this and I could not.

And all turned for the worse. War erupted throughout the land as the clans scar the land with their war machines. At this very moment I left clan in exile. During that time, I met the wayward Tao, who showed me to my future. Deep within the Ashura mountain I found a group of mysterious people. Mix-breeds of Wolf, Lotus and Serpent. Part-human and part-demon. They told me I was one of them. So I claim the Dragon's throne and settled my people in the province of the DragonSpire. The prosperity of my people did not last long, for the war being wage are tearing the very world apart. The very force of Yin and Yang are not in balance due to the clans' fighting. So I prepared my army in waiting for the fourth and final disaster. The culling of the clans. I am Kenshee of the Darkspire clan, and its our clan's time to rule this world.

Darkspire Clan:

-Troops are more powerful and more expensive

-Troops have balanced resistance to all

Danyhael,

what do you mean by did she do him??? you mean did she fuck him??? ha ha ha.

whatever journey may come on BR, that would be great.....

If she is in loved with Kenji, then there should be a journey for their child.

I want Zymeth's Journey >.<

I go to Tao's

I think Tao's has some adventurous story

and I imagine about at first, Tao can choose either Yin or Yang

XD

My name is Kenshee of the Dragon clan, and my ancestor saved this world. (Continuing from the Dragon path)

(Flashback)(Ending of the first game along with Kenji connecting the island to the mainland)

For over a century I saw the clan fracturing back to its ancestral routes. The Wolf, Lotus and Serpent clans were reborn and each retreating to their own boundaries. He didn't know that with the Yang of Dragon overwhelm the balance of nature that it would lead to the dividing of the clans. I tried my best to prevent this and I could not.

And all turned for the worse. War erupted throughout the land as the clans scar the land with their war machines. At this very moment I left clan in exile. During that time, I met the wayward Tao, who showed me to my future. Deep within the Ashura mountain I found a group of mysterious people. Mix-breeds of Wolf, Lotus and Serpent. Part-human and part-demon. They told me I was one of them. So I claim the Dragon's throne and settled my people in the province of the DragonSpire. The prosperity of my people did not last long, for the war being wage are tearing the very world apart. The very force of Yin and Yang are not in balance due to the clans' fighting. So I prepared my army in waiting for the fourth and final disaster. The culling of the clans. I am Kenshee of the Darkspire clan, and its our clan's time to rule this world.

Darkspire Clan:

-Troops are more powerful and more expensive

-Troops have balanced resistance to all

FULL OF WIN : )

i vote for this one xD