Strongest Lv 3 Unit

Strongest LV 3 Unit?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

i voted for berserker. if he must fight against all 3nd units (1vs1 of course^^ and without bg or upgrades) he always wins

I think Samurai are the strongest. Firt of all ronins got low armor. and warlock suck sams can kill them fast. But berserkers are close :D

I voted for Ronin.

Because I thought about BGs.

Samurai could have Yang-Blades - it doesn't change anything (he has still cutting-attack).

Samurai could have Dragonskin - same like Yang-Blades.

Berserker could have Lykanthrophy - but that wouldn't be fair because he gets more health if he transforms into.

Berserker could have Shale-Armor - could be useful...

Warlock needs other units to get BG so he wouldn't have one.

And now

Ronin:

He could have Blood-Band but it needs another units so it's not fair.

But he could have Ying-Blades - it changes his cutting-attack (which is nearly useless against Samurai) into magic-attack (which is "gold" against Samurai) so he will beat the Samurai.

Warlock he beats up with normal cutting-damage.

Berserker has a very good resistance to cutting-damage.

So Ronin has to use Ying-Blades, I may be wrong but I think the Ronin is still "Silver" (has an average damage)

and Berserker with cutting-damage wouldn't be very effective.

Without BGs the Berserker will win.

I voted for Ronin.

Because I thought about BGs.

Samurai could have Yang-Blades - it doesn't change anything (he has still cutting-attack).

Samurai could have Dragonskin - same like Yang-Blades.

Berserker could have Lykanthrophy - but that wouldn't be fair because he gets more health if he transforms into.

Berserker could have Shale-Armor - could be useful...

Warlock needs other units to get BG so he wouldn't have one.

you're worng with yang blade. it dont change the type of attack, but it increase the damage of the sam

(im not sure, but i think the damage will be doubled) you can try it...im sure thats yang blade is sometimes useful

That's what he said isn't it?

it doesn't change anything (he has still cutting-attack).

IMO, warlocks can kill the others since they tend to be weak to explosives and magic. Sure the warlock is weak to piercing, but the warlock can just attack from a distance then just hit them with magic up close.

BTW, Samurai Seppuku (sp?) hardly affects Warlocks. Samurai and Ronin are very weak to magic and explosive, and Beserkers are somewhat weak to explosive and magic. Really, it is just a matter of preference since all of them can kill the other.

I don't know where you got that from General, but Berzerkers have excellent resistance to explosive, and Warlocks certainly aren't weak against piercing.

The honorfull samurai is the best of course. He is a fighter who is serving only for his master and he is a real samurai. On the second place would be berserker or ronin but I don´t know. But the warlock is only good when you got many of them and only against units with range or buildings because canoons can killing these units easily (because they are range units and don´t got a chance against canoons like all range units in this game).

Greetings samuraispirit

Ballistas, Snipers with blunt defence upgrade, Archers and Geisha combo.. They all kill Cannoneers easily.

Silver, the reason I say warlocks are weak to piercing is this: two or three archers can kill about 2 warlocks in around a minute or two. That is without upgrades or having any advantages.

I also used ordinary musketeers against Beserkers and the unshaled ones actually had explosions coming off of them. I did this with AI and other people at some point and all of this has happened. Shaled ones have way better explosion resistance than unshaled, hence unshaled ones had explosions while shaled ones did.

--still roots for warlock--

I Think a Ronin with Yin Blade wich is magic attack can kill the 3 others.

Against Warlock in close to close dont need it. (Soul Chill is weak againt Ronin)

Yin Blade against Samourai, the Sam is owned.

Yin Blade against Berserker, owned too.

Now i dont know what happen if the berserker is shaled, cause berserker is very weak against magic, but the shale give him +resistance to magic, and the problem is i dont know if is enough to stop Yin Blade since at the origin like i said Berserk is veary weak to it, the Ronin may take advantage at the beginning of the fight with his Yin blade, but when he'll lose all his stamina, the Berserker will be in advantage... i have to test it... but i think Berserk will win.

i have to test it... but i think Berserk will win.

how do you test it in the editor?

rayquaza master warlocks are level 4 units :D

and berserkers have a great resistance against explosive and musketeers arent explosieve they are piercing explsive is powder keg cannoneer or chemist those are explosieve

Not in editor, i test it with some friends who have BR.

And Unable you wrong, musketers are doing explosive damage, not piercing. How to know it ? They do extra damage to Ronin and Samurai for example, who are weak to explosive, but take average damage to piercing.

And a Canoneer do blunt damage.

I think Unable got confused with Snipers, the Musketeer's BG. Their normal attack is explosive, but it changes to piercing once they have Sniper Scopes.

unable they are all lvl 3 units in all clans, no such thing as lvl 4 unit or else necro would be a lvl 4 unit or werewolf , they still the lvl 3 units

uh

level 3 units: Ronin, Samurai, Warlock, Berserker

level 4 units: Werewolf, Master Warlock

Super unit: Necromancer.

yeah

Well i tested a Shaled Berserker against a Ronin with Yin Blade and... the berserker wins, but with very very very low life, it was so close, during the battle it was impossible to say who will win. As i though the Ronin take advantage in the beginning with yin blade and have more health, but after with no more stamina and no Yin Blade, the Berserker take the advantge slowly and win during the last second.

So i confirm my vote for Ronin, he can kill Samourai with Yin blade easy and a Warlock in close-to-close, he kill without yin blade a berserker without shale, and lose at the last second with yin blade against a shaled.

But i suppose a beserker with upgrade (the one which cost 3 Yang at wolf's den and give him more attack power, dont remember the name) is very dangerous.

samurai beats berserker i tryed 1 samurai versus 1 berserker samurai won and after 10 samurai vs 10 berserkers samurai won and there were 4 samurais left so samurai is stronger , withour bg samurai beats berserker and ronin but i dont dont know who will win vs warlock.

and berserkers with shale armor cant beat samurai with yang blade or the other special attack i forgot the name so your wrong kingm215

all i can say is "just sit back and read all these nonsense."

Good one but you know what's not nonsense? The fact that a samurai with Dragon's Fire and Tempered Steel can defeat any third tear unit,even berserker with shale.