Strongest Lv 3 Unit

Strongest LV 3 Unit?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

If master warlocks have those purple ball things they own zerks and it only takes about three of them to take out like 9 zerks if the zerks are occupied with other units.

No lvl3 unit is stronger. They are good for different uses goddammit.

My personal favourite is Ronin, because of the boost they give when they die. Use 10 ronin against 10 berserkers or warlocks and watch them teared to pieces (I tested it, and I had no upgrades for the ronins). I have not tested against samurai, but I think the samurai would win against ronin.

ronin with blood bond... nigh on impossible to defat ;)

ronin with blood bond... nigh on impossible to defat ;)

indeed almost impossible, but i think there is no real strongest unit because then the game would be out of balance and i think the creators thought that to.

but warlock with SC are a bit overpowered

im for the warlock cuz i`ve tested it. no unit can kill the warlocks (tier 3 units) i`ve attacked them with berserckers samurai`s and ronin but non of them could beat the warlock (and im talkcing about 30-40 units at one time) even the ronin were on horses Oo.yeah the berserkers last longer in the battle but its not only the type of damage the unit is using its also the amoung of damage the unit deals like the samurai`s and blade acolyte, they both do cutting but the samurai do more dmg then the blade acolyte.SO even the berserckers have they shale armor the warlock`s do good dmg.But i think this topic is useles cuz this is a RTS game afterall and a good strategy is when you make a good mix of units.Some units are good against some but bad against other, like the warlock sux against bandits(and bandits are T2 units u know)

rofl don't you love it how everyone has "tested" something before, yet all come up with very different results?

dude im telling it from my experience with BR i dont even give it a f**k though its only a game.

Sorry before cause I think any Unit more Strong then LV3 Unit but not Master Warlock!!!

I mean is Spirit Warrior,U know that Spirit Warrior???They made by Necromancer!!!

I can make 1000 or more Spirit Warrior and they so Dangerous

hehe I see is like Thousand bee and versus Ur army or my enemy hehe but this not cheat but U must safety Your Necromancer from enemy and let them gain their power more than 30 minutes and boom 1000 Spirit Warrior will be taken down your enemy...

But if you so difficult do that just make more Fan Geisha and do it with Necromancer to Fight with enemy and make more Zombie and boom taken down enemy again hehe...

But I want Nighvol to be my Army cause they so strong and can make army like Necromancer!!!

The Dark LOL

hmm berserkers hve weakness

lol samuarais have more weakness then berserks i think

musk kill thme easy

magic kill them easy

explosive kill them easy

but i think samurais are more usefull then bersekrer or ronin

Berseker, of course. His BG to transform him into Werewolf is more stronger than Samurai's BG!! :P

Hmmm, I'll put each one in order from best to worst..

Berserker -Werewolf BG, Shale Armor (Raises resistance to all damage by 25% but decreases Magic resistance by 50%), Heals fast....

Ronin - Blood Bond (The Unfair BG), Yin Blade (Changes your Weapon's damage from Cutting to Magic Which gives you advantage against a Berserker with Shale Armor and can kill Samurais in a heartbeat.The damage also increase for every Yin you have.) Cursed Blades

Samurai - Dragon Skin (Not that good), Yang Blade (Same as Yin Blade, but does not change your Damage to Magic, it stays Cutting.) Has a missile attack, Seppuku (My Favorite!!)

Warlock - Soul Chill ( Very powerful, but not good against Ronin or a Samurai) Dark Arson ( Never used it) Life Siphon (Good BG But I prefer Soul Chill)

Berserker are the strongest. But i like Samurais and Ronins more!!! :)

In this game there is no such thing as strongest unit.... Each unit is strong against different and in certain situations....

Hmmm, I'll put each one in order from best to worst..

Berserker -Werewolf BG, Shale Armor (Raises resistance to all damage by 25% but decreases Magic resistance by 50%), Heals fast....

Ronin - Blood Bond (The Unfair BG), Yin Blade (Changes your Weapon's damage from Cutting to Magic Which gives you advantage against a Berserker with Shale Armor and can kill Samurais in a heartbeat.The damage also increase for every Yin you have.) Cursed Blades

Samurai - Dragon Skin (Not that good), Yang Blade (Same as Yin Blade, but does not change your Damage to Magic, it stays Cutting.) Has a missile attack, Seppuku (My Favorite!!)

Warlock - Soul Chill ( Very powerful, but not good against Ronin or a Samurai) Dark Arson ( Never used it) Life Siphon (Good BG But I prefer Soul Chill)

Berserker are the strongest. But i like Samurais and Ronins more!!! :)

You are wrong on some of the points:

1 Ronin Blood bond is everything but unfair, something more that's the most usless BG EEEVER. On the old BR it was good it was 50%-50% and on WOTW it is 50% on the ronin and 75% on the bondie so you units take 25% more damage yeaaah quite good indeeed lol. You pay with resources and time so you can die faster unfair BG indeed haha.

2 Yang blade isn't the same as Yin blade: yin drains stamina to create yin and does magic dmg, yang is cutting doesnt drain stamina but DO MORE DAMAGE WHEN YOU HAVE MORE YANG. (also generates yang)

3 "Warlock Soul chill" I am not sure what exactly is this lol, If you mean Ice blades they are the most OP BG ever and are the best against Samurai and Ronin cuz of their magic weakness.

now in my opinion Ronin beats samurai 1v1, when samurai dies so does ronin (both units unupgraded) Samurai with Yang blade and 10 yang points will kick ronin's butt anytime not sure who will win ronin with yin blade or samurai with 10 yang yan blade got to check that... Just for info Samurai with 10 yang and yang blade kills lotus peasant with 2 hits.

I would say all of them are good but I would say either warlock or berserker are the strongest. ^_^

As for a samurai and ronin there about equal if they fought together.