Sign in to follow this  
Serpent Emperor

Kenji's Journey

Hello, everyone.

I just finished Kenji's Journey [Dragon's Path] yesterday.

I found out that there is an easier way to defeat Zymeth.

First: Train Dragon Warriors. LOTS OF THEM.

Second: Send Kenji and those Dragon Warriors to Zymeth's base on the far east. Remember to [Ctrl+Click] them so they will ignore any attacks.

Third: When you arrive, you will see Zymeth, [Ctrl+Click] him. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS USE KENJI'S CRITICAL STRIKE BATTLEGEAR.

After you kill Zymeth there will be a cutscene.

Note: I killed Zymeth with only 5 Dragon Warriors left.

:D

Good Luck.

PS: Use [Ctrl+S] Always.

Actually, there's a much faster method than that. :P If you have ninjas, make them invisible and let them go all the way to the far north-east while still invisible. (Make sure not to let them run, or they'll lose their stamina and become visible again. xD) Zymeth then will have a mini-dialogue where he says "At last, free of corruption...".

Now you may notice Zymeth heading north-west. But in reality, he isn't.

Now (while still in invisible mode) let your ninjas walk to a portion of the Lotus base (near the rice) where there isn't any watchtower nearby. When you're absolutely sure that there aren't any Lotus units or any watchtower nearby that can see your ninjas, attack a Lotus Peasant Hut. Your attack will trigger Zymeth to instantly appear near your ninjas (even if you saw him earlier heading somewhere else). By then, have him attacked by your ninjas, and sit back as you watch him die. :P

for me no need ninja cuz i do in dragon monks i hate ninjas they are stealthy but easy to kill.. hmm.. back to the answer.. for me in dragon im just make 3 samurai's, 5 kabuki's, 6 dragon warriors, 5 spearman with stun strike, 3 alchemist, 4 healers and lots of archers then... that was all i just defeated Zymith and all his soldier, but my army only 6 of them died then the im just destroy all the lutos terrytory and towers in every terrain. After that the ninja who always talks "I AM THE DARK" he and hes horde attack my base and they all dead im just using 10 pheasant to lock-on target to the I AM THE DARK they the 4 watch tower they attack the leader so the leader died sooooooooooo easy!!

Yeah, but what we're talking here is the "easiest" way to defeat Zymeth. :P Time-wise, I think the ninja trick is way faster/easier. xD

for me no need ninja cuz i do in dragon monks i hate ninjas they are stealthy but easy to kill.. hmm.. back to the answer.. for me in dragon im just make 3 samurai's, 5 kabuki's, 6 dragon warriors, 5 spearman with stun strike, 3 alchemist, 4 healers and lots of archers then... that was all i just defeated Zymith and all his soldier, but my army only 6 of them died then the im just destroy all the lutos terrytory and towers in every terrain. After that the ninja who always talks "I AM THE DARK" he and hes horde attack my base and they all dead im just using 10 pheasant to lock-on target to the I AM THE DARK they the 4 watch tower they attack the leader so the leader died sooooooooooo easy!!

The ninja you were talking about is the Nightvol...

Actually, there's a much faster method than that. :P If you have ninjas, make them invisible and let them go all the way to the far north-east while still invisible. (Make sure not to let them run, or they'll lose their stamina and become visible again. xD) Zymeth then will have a mini-dialogue where he says "At last, free of corruption...".

Now you may notice Zymeth heading north-west. But in reality, he isn't.

Now (while still in invisible mode) let your ninjas walk to a portion of the Lotus base (near the rice) where there isn't any watchtower nearby. When you're absolutely sure that there aren't any Lotus units or any watchtower nearby that can see your ninjas, attack a Lotus Peasant Hut. Your attack will trigger Zymeth to instantly appear near your ninjas (even if you saw him earlier heading somewhere else). By then, have him attacked by your ninjas, and sit back as you watch him die. :P

much easier way. just do what this guy said first until the last part of the first paragraph. press G or Guard Mode and point to Zymeth. Right click to him when you pointed him already. if he goes to the north-west and all towers are destroyed in that part, start attacking Zymeth. if you havent destroyed the towers yet, just wait until no towers nor units are nearby and wait for the right time to attack. (after Zymeth was killed, you will see ME, THE NIGHTVOL. haha)

much easier way. just do what this guy said first until the last part of the first paragraph. press G or Guard Mode and point to Zymeth. Right click to him when you pointed him already. if he goes to the north-west and all towers are destroyed in that part, start attacking Zymeth. if you havent destroyed the towers yet, just wait until no towers nor units are nearby and wait for the right time to attack. (after Zymeth was killed, you will see ME, THE NIGHTVOL. haha)

yep