Sign in to follow this  
SuperNoobo

Players Computer Cheat: Is It Possible?

I posted this not to "spill the beans" because I lost. Rather to verify some talks by some players that their co-players cheat on BR.

1). I hav studied carefully the resources allocation on the serpents when starting wid a large resorces. I hav tried to do a blade rush on my oponent using, I think, the fastest way to create a swordsman and attack. To my surprise, my co players hav already two bldgs (for sword and musketter) and two swordsman. I hav calculated the resources allocation and it seems that its somewhat impossible to build two buildings and train two swordsmen at one time using the available normal resources (at high). My quiestion then is: Is it possible that the training cost can be modified and still not crash on an online game?

2). I hav read a post or is it note (from Terry) that other players can do a super push. Meaning destroy a building with just a single push of a boulder. I hav tried it on an AI but I cant do it on 1 push only. It stil neds 3-4 push befor the bldg will be destroyed. Is it possible that there is indeed a computer cheat on super push?? (PS: i personally dont like Terry, hes such a shit.. calling new players noobs...I hate pro players who says a noob thing..ha ha ha)

I posted this not to "spill the beans" because I lost. Rather to verify some talks by some players that their co-players cheat on BR.

1). I hav studied carefully the resources allocation on the serpents when starting wid a large resorces. I hav tried to do a blade rush on my oponent using, I think, the fastest way to create a swordsman and attack. To my surprise, my co players hav already two bldgs (for sword and musketter) and two swordsman. I hav calculated the resources allocation and it seems that its somewhat impossible to build two buildings and train two swordsmen at one time using the available normal resources (at high). My quiestion then is: Is it possible that the training cost can be modified and still not crash on an online game?

2). I hav read a post or is it note (from Terry) that other players can do a super push. Meaning destroy a building with just a single push of a boulder. I hav tried it on an AI but I cant do it on 1 push only. It stil neds 3-4 push befor the bldg will be destroyed. Is it possible that there is indeed a computer cheat on super push?? (PS: i personally dont like Terry, hes such a shit.. calling new players noobs...I hate pro players who says a noob thing..ha ha ha)

or maybe the building cost, if I may add...

yes the computer can build nearly twice as fast and train twice as fast as a normal player. But im not sure if they get rice and population double so fast to.

did u try the super push while holidng shift?

Hello SuperNoobo,

AI are normally design to do everything double such as the amount of rice and water per drop, training speed, building speed, yin speed, and many more. They can summon heroes without waiting for spirit recovery. AI's movement speed is the same anyway to a human player.

yes the computer can build nearly twice as fast and train twice as fast as a normal player. But im not sure if they get rice and population double so fast to.

did u try the super push while holidng shift?

I havent tried that though, the super push... and Dunking, what I mean by those who cheat are the real players/people (and not the AIs)... they are just too fast to build and train.

Hello SuperNoobo,

AI are normally design to do everything double such as the amount of rice and water per drop, training speed, building speed, yin speed, and many more. They can summon heroes without waiting for spirit recovery. AI's movement speed is the same anyway to a human player.

Ben, what I mean on those who cheat are the real players/people... i just think that maybe, just maybe they have altered the programs on their BR.... modding or what you call that. I have played a player named Eucalyptus and observed some differences on the normal screen. We played on Freedom and I noticed that there are less horses on my side. But Eucalyptus is a very good player though.. he has a very good mix of players and the right battle gears. Just like Team-fadel. Eucalyptus is just too fast.

YA it's true about the hero thing cuz the story is ive kill otomo in front of his base then move to his base with less than a minute...

then Otomo come's out of the keep...

but im sure that they will run out of resources cuz ive test i used Blast shot to destoy their rice field continuously...

yeah i have played with eucalyptus