Sign in to follow this  
Asanezz

The King Of The Tower

hey i have a problem on what unit will i put on the tower in each clan heres my suggestion

Serpent= Musketeer - very powerful shot and never misses ^^

Dragon= the powder keg/archer - this is the suggestion of my clazmate

Lotus= warlock/unclean- but i use the sreaming skull for the defensive play

Wolf= balistamen- hes just too powerful in tower

Plz give ur sugesstions...

I have read a similar thread just this hour.... the hell I care if this goes back. 1 post for me. lol.

Dragon- Samurai

Lotus- warlock

Serpent - cannoner

Wolf - ballistaman

Dragon - Archer, Geisha

Lotus - Healer

Wolf - Balistaman

Serpent - Canoneer

Listen to DunKing ;) even if it looks little stupid to put Geisha in tower. :D Sometimes genius sounds childish and stupid :P

Dragon - Archer, Geisha

Lotus - Healer

Wolf - Balistaman

Serpent - Canoneer

:mellow: do geisha really heal your units even in towers??

Here's what I use. :D

Dragon: Archer and/or Powder Keg Cannoneer (but if your opponent is Lotus, Archers would be the best choice for me.)

Serpent: Musketeer. (They never miss.) Sometimes I pair them up with a Cannoneer too.

Wolf: Ballistamen

Lotus: Master Warlocks (They're faster than warlocks, and even much faster when you purchase Issyl's Boon.)

Here's what I use. :D

Dragon: Archer and/or Powder Keg Cannoneer (but if your opponent is Lotus, Archers would be the best choice for me.)

Serpent: Musketeer. (They never miss.) Sometimes I pair them up with a Cannoneer too.

Wolf: Ballistamen

Lotus: Master Warlocks (They're faster than warlocks, and even much faster when you purchase Issyl's Boon.)

hey bro, warlocks hav faster rate of fire compared with master warlocks.....

Serpent: cannoneer

Wolf: ballistaman or longtooth

Dragon: geisha or arah if you can get her

Lotus: channeler or unclean and if your on the defense try Zymeth, I'm pretty sure his lightning works when hes in the tower

i never used tower because i can't see the function of tower ...

tower is defender or attacker ??

if the tower is attacker, i see tower can't walk .. LOL ...

as defender... tower is very weak... the only usable is the 'charge'.

but if you have good micro management, the tower charge will be useless.

first of all, the question is where you put your tower ?

- in front or entrance to your base ?

what is the meaning ??? i just need skip the tower and attack your peasant ... without rice production, what can you do ?

- inside your town like AI ?

I just need to keep range of your tower and spamming range attack, and your melee will run, chase and attack me but has no tower effect, after i finished your melee line, my range line( with fire attack) will finish your tower in a second.....

- combination about them ?

ok its a little harder, if so all i need just luring you melee out of your tower range by attacking using missile attack, once the finish, my melee will stop and wait my ranger finished the tower, and move forward again... and repeat the first step.

however this tactic is also adopted by AI, you see that AI ussually charge for peasant instead of attacking your tower... what the AI lack is micro management which let his range line surpass his melee line. so his range line was uncover.

hey bro, warlocks hav faster rate of fire compared with master warlocks.....

Really? I was pretty sure Master Warlocks were faster when I tested it out before. I'll try and see again. :P

Really? I was pretty sure Master Warlocks were faster when I tested it out before. I'll try and see again. :P

I guess Noobo is right.... its just that master warlock seems more resistant to cutting attacks. It can even defeat 2 samurais. .i think..

For the poll:

Dragon: archer (in early times) then samurai on longer games.

Serpent: Cannoner coz they hav longer range and greater damage effect

Wolf: Pitch slinger (if vs dragon and serpent), ballistaman if vs wolf

Lotus: Warlock

i never used tower because i can't see the function of tower ...

tower is defender or attacker ??

if the tower is attacker, i see tower can't walk .. LOL ...

as defender... tower is very weak... the only usable is the 'charge'.

but if you have good micro management, the tower charge will be useless.

first of all, the question is where you put your tower ?

- in front or entrance to your base ?

what is the meaning ??? i just need skip the tower and attack your peasant ... without rice production, what can you do ?

- inside your town like AI ?

I just need to keep range of your tower and spamming range attack, and your melee will run, chase and attack me but has no tower effect, after i finished your melee line, my range line( with fire attack) will finish your tower in a second.....

- combination about them ?

ok its a little harder, if so all i need just luring you melee out of your tower range by attacking using missile attack, once the finish, my melee will stop and wait my ranger finished the tower, and move forward again... and repeat the first step.

however this tactic is also adopted by AI, you see that AI ussually charge for peasant instead of attacking your tower... what the AI lack is micro management which let his range line surpass his melee line. so his range line was uncover.

- u put the tower there where it can save your base best, if u puted in a wrong part u can still change it will defending ure base .U cant skip the tower so easy if the opnent is good , cause he will put towers everywhere he can get attacked from , so if u want to skip most of ure units will die fromm the towers and while u try to skip the towers the enemy can hold u with utara vet stun slam ..... even if u coem to his peas he only needs few smoke and u wont see anything anymore

-U usally put a units with long range on tower so he will shoot u everytime when u attack his base. He could also put a geisha what will heal his units while fighting yours from distance

- if u think its so easy to luring the mele units ure wrong , while u try to luring them with your range units his range units will attack u to .And if its not a stupid opnent he will stay near the tower and only attack with the melee when u come to near to his base. Even if u get his melle away fromm tower he jsut need to go back.

-Towers can be used for attacking and defending. In fact if we say use tower for attack its the same like defending

u jsut build a tower near the enemys base and all ure units around

-Towers are deciding so much in this game, for example u re opnent have 15 blade units fromm lotus and u ahve only 3 or 4 , then 1 BG of the lotus tower will kill them all

Serpent (if 4 towers together 2 cannoneers 1 musk and 1 geisha) if 1 then cann or musk

Wolf Balistman

Lotus Healer

Dragon archer geisha