Sign in to follow this  
TriZed

Is Snipers Scope Effective Vs Lotus Dark Canopy?

I've posted this question but no one seems to answer. Maybe no one sees it as i hav posted it on Spam.. he he..

Is the Serpents sniper's scope (of musketer) effective against the Lotus' dark canopy (of staff adeft). I hav played with someone yesterday and he used a lot of snipers (Vetkin is not present) with a scope vs my lotus. Even if I hav activated the stafs dark canopy, my men were reduced by 5 or so. I though staffs BG can effectivly shield them from missile weapons?. Also, one thing, they easily kill Koril at a distance. I hav tried Koril once vs the dragon archers, they cant even make a big scratch on him....

sniper scope doesnt work against DC (darc canopy)

maybe it was the bug where it looks like the dark canopy is activated, check it next time , all the units have the circle around even if the darkcanopy is not activated

About Koril. Only Muskets can hit him cuz They never miss a target. As for the conopy it isnt very useful when vs muskets + VETKIN, do you know that Vetkin drains all of the stamina of ur units? And DC uses stamina.(ofcorse)

sniper scope doesnt work against DC (darc canopy)

maybe it was the bug where it looks like the dark canopy is activated, check it next time , all the units have the circle around even if the darkcanopy is not activated

thanks for the info Dunking. There might be really some glitches on my system. You see im sure that i have activated DC since I have a bout 4 staffs present and I usually activate then one a time. I hav also encountered a problem on an invisible horse before on an online game where my friend can obtain his while I cant. I can get an invisible horse on playing vs AIs though, but when I play online I cant....

About Koril. Only Muskets can hit him cuz They never miss a target. As for the conopy it isnt very useful when vs muskets + VETKIN, do you know that Vetkin drains all of the stamina of ur units? And DC uses stamina.(ofcorse)

I see.. there really sharp shooters.. Vetkin was not around when I used it as my other staffs are in full stamina when I activated one. I hav at least 3 staffs on standby then. Maybe ther is really something wrong with my system...