Speedy

Dragon Heros

hmm, teppo is less effective at hurting buildings than kazan...but teppo does a little bit more damage than chemists against certain units weak to explosive...

oh yeah, according to the WOTW instruction thingy, the 5 rocket wheel on teppo's back is dubbed the "Dragon Wheel"...it kinda resembles a gatlin gun except it uses rockets instead of bullets...

teppo is cool and very useful

he also shoots flames out of his ass when he gets on a horse

teppoey9.jpg

LOL :lol: that was cool hahaha.

hey how do you zoom in? my mouse scroll doesn't zoom in it just tilts the camera in a different view

There is no way to zoom in exept by looking at a unit on high ground. That picture has been altered (zoomed in/cropped) on an image editing program such as MS Paint or Paintshop.

twentius if you continue to ignore the forum rules you may find yourself in some trouble from Futs.

arah is the most useful? :huh: shes freakin deadly :P she can even kill a pez usin melee faster than crapy shinja haha lol nd he has poison blades dats some bullshit lol :D

How did you take a picture while playing the battle realms? well nice work!^^

Press the "Print screen Sys RQ" button on your keyboard, then open up MS Paint or some other image editng program and press Ctrl+V. Stop necroposting.

Im sorry.. btw, what is necroposting? Anyway, I'm just new here.

this is wonderfull pictures

but Teppo i didn't know him

Ah, you probably don't have the expansion. Teppo is one of the new heroes. He was made as part of a 'Design a hero' competition held a few years ago.

Maybe there's some decent drawing of these heroes somewhere. So far I found was Kenji's, otomo's, Shinja's, Arah's, Zymeth's and Grayback. I'm gonna find those...

Those pictures are still awesome lol. I still play this game from time to time and i agree this game needs another one to it cuz it forces u to use strategy and not have any cheats that i know of that u can use.

Hey Speedy How can U make the Kazan and each other Heroes Have a Big size like that, I Think U not only enlarge the Size of Pixels for the Monitor to give Big Size on them but U can make Big Size for the Real Heroes to a Giant!!!!!

Please teach me my Master ^_^

I'm Happy if U teach me for make that cause that so cool he3x

if U wanna tell me please contact this

[email protected]

Thanks ^_^

Do anyone know how to get Kenji out of the keep? To get Kenji you have to have 27 population.Build your keep

at the end of the peasant hut. Then Kenji will come out.

Too bad you didn't have any of the Kenjis. Those I want. By the way, I found a Kenji mod on Youtube from a guy called Kevlahnota or something, check it out.

Garrin is coolest for me big sword always have a horse. but whos teppo ?????

Teppo's only available in WOTW expansion. He's like an improved chemist who launches multiple rockets from his Dragon Wheel invention. He's really effective against buildings.