[RG]talush

Player's Pictures

Ok... This is me. <_<

dsc00089aw7.jpg

I know the picture is ugly, but lm gonna make dreadlocks soon :) , so lets see, how l look after that. The picture l showed you is how l look on this second. <_<

Nice picture guys :D , I would give one's, but i not have to take a photo :dizzy:

Fresco' date='Aug 30 2006, 08:37 PM']25 years.

tnx talush

17685[/snapback]

Fresco aren't you too old, too play this game?

Im gonna soon, mabye stop playing this game, lm tired of it really. It have been whole time crash and sync, and lm so damn pissed of it, I just wanna kill my self because of it, but l will mabye stop play this game.

i dunno but i like to play br even if i have not much time for play...

and u right is hard get one single game but i kick new players and smurf players, this way is more easy

Ok, l see.

Guys, Who wanna play with me last time before l quit this game, if anyone want, come fast to lobby.

When l've quited this game, my brother "Tyson" will take over the place from me. And he is better then me so dont missunderstand him, or think he is noob, l learned him play, and he is better then me, because his tactic and strategy is better.

COME TO BR LOBBY! :):D

And by the way, [LOT] dont wonder but l just wonderring that if tyson could taked my place at [LOT] or he need to beat one of you to join??

Im so sorry, alvinz,beast,fresco, and THE [LOT] CLAN!! LOVE YOU ALL, AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS!! :D :D

• Upvote 1

Ok, l see.

Guys, Who wanna play with me last time before l quit this game, if anyone want, come fast to lobby.

When l've quited this game, my brother "Tyson" will take over the place from me. And he is better then me so dont missunderstand him, or think he is noob, l learned him play, and he is better then me, because his tactic and strategy is better.

COME TO BR LOBBY! :):D

And by the way, [LOT] dont wonder but l just wonderring that if tyson could taked my place at [LOT] or he need to beat one of you to join??

Im so sorry, alvinz,beast,fresco, and THE [LOT] CLAN!! LOVE YOU ALL, AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS!! :D :D

17694[/snapback]

lol who cares... its not the right topic to talk about it say it in Shout

img1151hj4.jpg

Man, i just came from seeing my girlfriedn. and i am really tired. I can't play now, but I will try to have fun by playing so. So lets play.

Here's me guys! I'm not that old.. but I dont want to be old!!!

Please wait.. Editing..

Comon, what are you pple waiting for? Go to lobby and play.

Man, im so little and Fresco is a bully to me. So i guess im really scared. I will be eaten alive when i play Fresco 1v1.

Wait!!! I am editing it now. You shall see it in a minute.