[RG]talush

Player's Pictures

tehe cant we all jus get along...

we all family herr true...

18671[/snapback]

its nice ur saying it but wish it could be really like that, look we got P-A if i was hes dad he was locked in the basement without any food water nothing

its nice ur saying it but wish it could be really like that, look we got P-A if i was hes dad he was locked in the basement without any food water nothing

18680[/snapback]

hahahaha..they said like father like son..so if you were my dad, u will be handsome ...hahahahaha

@alvzin

better now? :P this is lil bit older when i had ma original haircolour^^

medd4.jpg

:( Do you really want to see that show? :( ... man talush, please listen to yourself, you are the one who is always posting pictures about your games, so what? i just dont care! we dont care about you dude... i dont care if you want to see our pictures, neither of LOT, we may have some of respect with our opponents... most of people here are always saying " WOW this game was good but they are not too good for me"... always trying to make you look like if you were more than other people.. and i dont care whatever you think since your a bossy and so annoying player.. you always talk like if you were the coolest here, and trying to leaderize threads to mess with us :) .. man just keep your comments to yourself...

For example... Havent seen neither Yai, Darky or Melkor posting screenshots.. we all dont have the same time to lose posting pictures.. for what? for vanity? for show people youre good or anything? no thanks im not like that... im sorry but i dont share your opinions since its insulting and doesnt have any sense.. what are we trying to prove here? btw whos talking crap of ST lately?

Havent you noticed i was the bitch and never did it again? you are always acting childish, stop smoking man ;) ... i learned, i never won anything insulting anyone here... and wow, i have seen these fight between Lighty and Wolfbite, P-A and mostly people who are always doing comparisons and trying to show they are good, or just trying to. I thought, do i have to be that stupid? x.x

I like people like Yai, he doesnt talk anything and hes an awesome player... so what? has he ever posted pictures about me playing him? no, he didnt...

Whats up with baxter? leave him alone guys you are so annoying... critiscising him for his aspect and his pic.. as i said you are being so kiddish, so stupid in my opinion... i Know he pisses you off sometimes and he did that to me too, but never went insulting him.. if he acts like that he will change in some time.. dont take it bad baxter but you are 14-15 and yeah maybe in 1 year i know you will grow like a normal guy does... but you guys.. are you normal? are you going to insult people like kids? please grow up..

About growing up.. im gona say in public: "Wolfbite im sorry if i was an ass with you, i apologize" Dont want to keep this stupid fight we have.. lets just stop it and act like we are, nearly adults or adolescents oO lol idk, i think its preadult? x.x

Talush, i have many screenshots saved... liek about 396, and you are in some of them ;) o.O and man i dont post it cause i dont see a reason why.. i keep them as a memory of our games, our bests games we had... and yeah i share screenshots with my family wich are ST, we are not "serious" as you say with game, we are just busy enough to post screenshots.. or simply dont want to post it :) any problem with it? im sorry if you have any, i cant help you, and im not interested to :)

So i hope this reply make you grow a bit talush and you guys stop being like him, dont follow him.. since hes acting so childish.. i hope you grow a but, but not reverse mode please ;) .. and well if you do.. i dont care anyways, i dont care about people who hates me.

Anyways i dont have more to say here but a very special "Hi" to my friends LOT, ST and my friends

Bye Bye ;)

Outlaw' date='Sep 7 2006, 12:14 AM']:(  Do you really want to see that show? :( ... man talush, please listen to yourself, you are the one who is always posting pictures about your games, so what? i just dont care! we dont care about you dude... i dont care if you want to see our pictures, neither of LOT, we may have some of respect with our opponents... most of people here are always saying " WOW this game was good but they are not too good for me"... always trying to make you look like if you were more than other people.. and i dont care whatever you think since your a bossy and so annoying player.. you always talk like if you were the coolest here, and trying to leaderize threads to mess with us :) .. man just keep your comments to yourself...

For example... Havent seen neither Yai, Darky or Melkor posting screenshots.. we all dont have the same time to lose posting pictures.. for what? for vanity? for show people youre good or anything? no thanks im not like that... im sorry but i dont share your opinions since its insulting and doesnt have any sense.. what are we trying to prove here? btw whos talking crap of ST lately?

Havent you noticed i was the bitch and never did it again? you are always acting childish, stop smoking man ;) ... i learned, i never won anything insulting anyone here... and wow, i have seen these fight between Lighty and Wolfbite, P-A and mostly people who are always doing comparisons and trying to show they are good, or just trying to. I thought, do i have to be that stupid? x.x

I like people like Yai, he doesnt talk anything and hes an awesome player... so what? has he ever posted pictures about me playing him? no, he didnt...

Whats up with baxter? leave him alone guys you are so annoying... critiscising him for his aspect and his pic.. as i said you are being so kiddish, so stupid in my opinion...  i Know he pisses you off sometimes and he did that to me too, but never went insulting him.. if he acts like that he will change in some time.. dont take it bad baxter but you are 14-15 and yeah maybe in 1 year i know you will grow like a normal guy does... but you guys.. are you normal? are you going to insult people like kids? please grow up..

About growing up.. im gona say in public: "Wolfbite im sorry if i was an ass with you, i apologize" Dont want to keep this stupid fight we have.. lets just stop it and act like we are, nearly adults or adolescents oO lol idk, i think its preadult? x.x

Talush, i have many screenshots saved... liek about 396, and you are in some of them ;)  o.O and man i dont post it cause i dont see a reason why.. i keep them as a memory of our games, our bests games we had... and yeah i share screenshots with my family wich are ST, we are not "serious" as you say with game, we are just busy enough to post screenshots.. or simply dont want to post it :) any problem with it? im sorry if you have any, i cant help you, and im not interested to :)

So i hope this reply make you grow a bit talush and you guys stop being like him, dont follow him.. since hes acting so childish.. i hope you grow a but, but not reverse mode please ;) .. and well if you do.. i dont care anyways, i dont care about people who hates me.

Anyways i dont have more to say here but a very special "Hi" to my friends LOT, ST and my friends

Bye Bye ;)

18728[/snapback]

i think ur stupid u know why........ 1. u taking this game too seriuesly

2. i never posted my game's pictures only 1 time 2 months ago

3. havent played for 1 month so shut up ok luis

people who does not care about what others say do not reply to any words spoken about them. i see that someone here is selfdenial of not caring about someone's words about him or her when he or she is actually very bothered by those words.

guyz shhh....

no fighting...

maybe this thread was a bad idea people starting fights about tha way people look...

oh and mary DAMM watchu wearing nice tehe...:P

tal dont say to other pple theyre stupid, noone of us takes this game too serious k?

y cant u all just stop argueing and (sum of ya) behavin like kids?

no offence but y do you alwayz need to fight with words? wut about fight about it in a nice 1on1 for this is all about br?

lolz thx hey alvz cmon les play im sure you'll read this in bout 2 minutes xD i'll be waitin in lobby ;)

tal dont say to other pple theyre stupid, noone of us takes this game too serious k?

y cant u all just stop argueing and (sum of ya) behavin like kids?

no offence but y do you alwayz need to fight with words? wut about fight about it in a nice 1on1 for this is all about br?

18774[/snapback]

and y u blaming me... outlaw started it

1. i take my game as the fucking way i want to take it.. that isnt your fucking problem.

2. if you never post your pics.. why do i have to?

3. i still play so what? ;) ...

whos the stupid now? dude just leave me alone man, leave st alone.. ur so fucking annoying

and btw i didnt start the fight, you were the one talking crap about us...

and about the topic :)

Mary i like you both hair colors. but i like you more with your black hair ;) goes better with your eyes ;)

Wtf? Did anyone ask you to reply fool?

PS: You have to ask permission before you reply to this.

HMM????? SO THE HATRED HAS BEEN UNSEALED... MANY REVEALING HEARTACHES HAS BEEN OPENED.. xD.. ACTUALLY I HATE YOU ALL GUYZ.. ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!!!! LETS TRASH TALK IN HERE!!! MATURITY CANNOT BE SEEN IN WORDS.. IT COMES WHEN YOU FINALLY KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WHAT IS WRONG... THERE IS NO SUCH DEFINITE AGE NOR DEFINITE TIME.. AS OF NOW GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE ALWAYS ARIGATO GOSAIMAS.. [MaGe]-IaMthEGuiDaNcEcOuNcELLoR.......