Sign in to follow this  
[MaGe]-IaMthEDrAgoN

Why Does Peasants Turns Into Gay?

whuz dat chik on ur avatar shes a flip and shes aiight lookin...

im guessin dat a pic of u in ur post...:P

lolz as i read this topic somehow i knew it must be you xD

well maybe in every hut there are the wifes and this one just wents in and becomes the housewife while his wife goes to war for him :P

men can't heal any1 i alwayz knew it :D

Guest [LOT]Phate

my avatar is better!! lol...

iono o.0 im certain they are all male because of how they look and the sound of their voices

Five!?!? :o To avoid spamming, you could very easily fit all of those posts into one. <_<

Futsalfred escaped from us. Now Wolfbite is the moderator. However, I say he does not log in regularly for him to be that effective. The only answeres to these problems are:

1. Get a more active moderator

2. Get many moderators.

But they should all have the good judgement of Wolfbite. Posts get moderated all the time, its just that you see Futsalfred saying something stupid afterwards, whilst Wolfbite does not.

peasants go to garden to help geishas trained. Once geishas complete training, she will leave the bathhouse to serve the clan.

hmmm....

5 posts in a row OMG lam DAMM fool....

u gon get ur ass kicked by 1 of tha modz WOOOO!

good luck bro....:P

WOW I FINALLY GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER FROM DRAGONSOUL HAHAHA! HE IS RIGHT.. A PEASANT COMES INSIDE THE GARDEN WHICH IS ACTUALLY A MALE, THEN MAYBE HE TRAINS A FEMALE INSIDE THE GARDEN TO BECOME ONE OF THE GEISHAS OR IT CAN BE THAT THE PEASANT HAD MADE SEX TO THE FEMALE IN RETURN FOR HER SERVICE NYAHAHAHA... JUST LIKE THE HORSES THAT IS CAUGHT BY THE WOLF CLAN.. THE HORSES ARE FEED TO WOLVES AT THE WOLFS DEN.. THEY ARE BEING FED SO THAT ON RETURN THEY WILL SERVE FOR THE CLAN... THAT ANSWERS IT ALL FOLKS NYAHAHAHA!!!

Shut up idiot. I would've kept this topic if it wasn't for your stupid remarks. Think about this, maybe you could do something more productive, like play games? That would be more fun than spamming on forums? Only one person thinks you are funny anyway. And that person is in Thailand.

*Topic closed*