Osmium

Which Is Your Favourite Wolf Unit?and Why?

My favourite unit.......a tough answer indeed.....i like the Berserker for the melee and the Ballistaman for the missile.........what do you think?and.....if you can,put some battle-combos of units that you like using,with bg and detailed,if you can

werewolf with wolfbits is the best.

my most powerful combo is wolfbites, shaled berserkers, stun slam Sledger, and druids, and totem. This combo, i use to fight lotus.

lava rocks and more i use to fight dragon.

ballistamen, i use to fight serpent. mix units.

i like diggers they are more powerful then bersserker but thy have health like peasent

Digger is weak but fast.

Okay, my favorite in wolf is maulers in rush game. Ballistaman and beserker + Totem in long game.

Guest Aramid

I choose Berserkers with shale armor because they have great attack power and impressive resistance to any damage.

I hate dryads because they are weak against explosives, magic and blunt. Not a good additional unit for the wolf clan.

i have a tough time choosing my favorite unit for wolf.... i guess one of my friends comboes for rush, Maulers+ druidesses would be good for rushing. long games, i would mix shaled beserkers stun slam sledgers and shaled sledgers,werewolves and shaled pitch slingers...

Favorite ranged unit, Pitch Slinger because they hit really hard with their attacks and sometimes they hit multiple times if the enemy is heading right at them. also if they are in towers , part of the burning pitch may land on the units next to the tower on occasion... :P:D:)

Favorite melee unit, Sledger with either BG (preferably shale armor) because they can put the hurt on buildings, and with petrified wood, they can demolish buildings quickly in large groups and shale armor allows them to smash most units to dust b4 they can hurt the sledgers badly, mix in some stun slammers and the enemy will not know what hit them... :D:):D

i hate diggers because they get killed way too quickly even in large groups, so i would never use them even if they had the tunneling BG. <_<

Diggers can be conidered as one of the bottom 3 units....

Their tunneling bg can be of no use...

I mean who will use tunneling in battle?

I know it's crap, if the BG didn't drain stamina you could use them as spys, similar to a ninja's BG. As it is, as soon as the stamina runs out, you can say bye bye to your digger.

tunneling could be used as an escape tactic in battle, but it takes a second or two to take effect, which means the digger could get killed before he finishes...

also get song of morning dew, it increases dryads resistance to explosive damage, and most wolf units are weak to blunt if u look at it, just not as weak as they are to magic and explosive...i mean if anyone was wearing barely anything, then they would be susceptible to explosive damage too...

Most wolf unit are un intelligent with the exception of their heroes. The smartest is Grayback. The least is brawlers?

Those crazy diggers are fun to play with. Dryads and their light-sabers are good too.

Werewolf is my favorite wolf unit they are fast and powerfull.

hmm if i had a choice with heroes, i would pick either grayback or longtooth because grayback represents in my opinion the power of raw strength and unmatched courage, and longtooth is just one of the farthest ranged attackers in the game (snipers and arah are also one of the long distance attackers, there may be others that i dont know about tho), also they both can cause decent damage to buildings especially when grayback uses wolf howl hehe

Wolves- so usefull against enemy towns after your main attack force is dead. 3 pack master 9 wolves and a few hurlers/pitch slingers will take out whas left, or stop their peasnts in there tracks

Most of my tacticts with the wolf are to wedge them between an attack of beserkers w/ lyncropathy and shale with some ballistamen w/ totem

and another group of pitch slingers and maulers/brawlers

i hate the druidesses, they suck balls

also, i dont know why but 6 werewolves with bite BG and actual wolves sent in with grayback usually hurts them alot o.O