Osmium

Which Is Your Favourite Wolf Unit?and Why?

If the lotus player was smart he would of made mass diseased ones with vomit and a couple uncleans with ds, you would of been owned then but unfortunately for you, you were playing a less talented lotus user. Also if he massed staffs you probably would of lost too since zerks are weak against blunt. But it is true mass zerks are usually good against lotus, especially with shale armor. And even more especially against SC. That's there main purpose against lotus, kill SC, in my opinion.

If the lotus player was smart he would of made mass diseased ones with vomit and a couple uncleans with ds, you would of been owned then but unfortunately for you, you were playing a less talented lotus user. Also if he massed staffs you probably would of lost too since zerks are weak against blunt. But it is true mass zerks are usually good against lotus, especially with shale armor. And even more especially against SC. That's there main purpose against lotus, kill SC, in my opinion.

My favourite is werewolf of all the unit in battle realms. And my favourite clan is wolf.

werewolf can listen your command more that others, and they can fast put into battle , my favourite is when I get close to loss there are

some werewolves come to help ........ And use werewolves to kill peasants when they collecting horses ......

i agree with you.....

balistaman and berserker on armor so powerfull and so strong.......

but.......

berserker and druidess on armor is powerfull too.........

Ballistamen do their job very well for me both early and late in the game. Their totem ability given by the druidess helps a lot both in defense and offense. Ballistamen are the backbone of any strong wolf army in my opinion.

My favorite wolf unit has to be the sledger!! He has everything a man need to kill: A big hammer and brute force!! what else does a man needs?!! just hit him in the head with a hammer with that size and see the result!!!

Sledger FTW!!!

Jesus so much discussion!!! Sledger is the best!! just try use their hammers in the head of someone!!!

I think my favourite unit is werewolf, coz "he" looks like a monster then a wolf unit. lol ( sry wolf fans)

I think the wolf clan units are the result of a wild night between an Orc and an Elf that were tottaly drunk!! :D

lol Orcs and Elfs, Humans and deads. guys u have dirty fantasy :D

i like brawler for melee and hurler for missile..... But the most i like in WOLF is the Sledger with Shale Armor :P

where is that handbook? can you tell it to me? :mellow:

i found it in my br CD

it gives an litle info to each unit like how they are or that other wolfunits are afraid of werewolves cause they live out of the clan and it says that berserkers likes to tell histories to other units and many more things

sorry for bad english xD