Osmium

Which Is Your Favourite Wolf Unit?and Why?

Not necessarily. Pitch slingers are effective in a group because they use explosive, area of effect projectiles. But you have to keep in mind that Tier 2 and 1 units might be strong against that. Take the Kabuki warrior. They're strong against explosives and can engage the pitch slingers in melee. Same goes for the sledger.

yeah you are quite right kabuki is strong vs exp and he does magic on which pitch is weak... so yeah kabuki owns pitch but c'mooon if you use 4 pack masters with 12 wolves and let's say 25-30 pitch slingers there is pretty much a chance that you pwn anything besides they are excellent for buildnings... There is no unit like that IMHO.just look at the pluses 1) Tier 2 unit 2) beats a lot of units (listed above in my previous post) 3) AOE dmg 4) Rapes buildings - tell me onother unit like that ? The only one I can think of is master warlock with similar abilities but how do you make pitch and how - M warlock ? Pitch are deffinetly tooo efective for tier 2 unit...

I like Werewolf, no need for Wolves Den just find some wolves in the forest or anywhere at the map :P

I like berserkers with shale armor the best. They make up the bulk of my army because they're armor and attack is amazing! And their resistance against cutting (samurai, ronin, blade acoloyte,other berserkers, etc.) is VERY useful to me.

For missile I like to use pitch slingers for explosive damage against buildings and samurai/ronin.

dryads because they use a light saber

Berserker.

Why?

No weaknesses

tough (even tougher with shale armor)

fast

cutting attack

• Upvote 1