Osmium

Which Is Your Favourite Wolf Unit?and Why?

I like the berz best I suppose. Most of them are great in their own way, but berz are the only hardy melee unit in the game. They have the best combination of offense and defence with shale and upgrades out of all the melee units.

my favoriet soldiers are unclean ones i like them

i didnt know that unclean ones are in wolf clan^^hehe

i pick berserker with shale armor

For future reference, Unclean ones are lotus troops of Second level formed by a Staff going to Blade Garden or Leaf going to Training Yard.

My most favorite wolf non hero unit is probably the Pitch Slinger or Mauler. Pitch Slinger is because he can cause multi damage in one hit. Take a look some time. Pitch Slinger can do some serious damage in just one hit to buildings. Two Pitch Slingers can kill towers in mere moments. Maulers are effective in groups, and get them wrecking ball. Doing this will make most foes fall very quickly.

my favorite combo is 15 shale berserkers, 10 druidess, 1 dryad with battlegear, 4 hurlers with magma, 5 sledger with slam, , 5 pitch slinger with scourge earth. I hate gaihla, weak attack, weak defense but good in economy. makes your rice grow with ease when you loit it near the ricefields and good BG for support.

lol neither of those do "heavy" damage, in fact I would call it weak damage.. xD

Well it must be the peasent.Strongest one of the clans u know.

RANKINGS 1- BEST 5-TOP 5TH

1). Berserkers~!

2). Werewolves

3). Druidesses

4). Pitch Slingers

5). Sledgers

HEROES

1). Gaihla

2). Grayback

3). Shale Lord

4). Longtooth

5). Wildeye

For me it is the berserker. He is look like one of these wikinger berserkers who is living only for war and wants to come to Valhalla when he dies.

pack masters for me give them shale armor and they have great resistance against almost everything

Even though they have quite a weak attack, I think they are amongst the most balanced units in BR.

For me, my favorites go in this order:

Top 5 best:

1. Beserker

2. Pitch Slinger/Ballistaman

3. Sledger

4. Mauler

5. Werewolf/druidess

Top 5 Worst:

1. Brawlers (unless they have Zen Counterpunch)

2. Hurlers (good early, but lose usefulness later)

3. Dryads (Seem to be weaker than druidess...)

4. Pack Master (Not really useful except as a stall tactic)

5. Wolves (not very powerful unless in packs and upgraded)

One of my tactics that actually murdered a lotus player with wolf was mass shaled beserkers and get a few druidesses, and move in for a full assault. I didn't even have all 40 units and I still murdered the lotus player. They even tried using different battlegear to trash me including SC (they massed it before fighting) and failed. Mass SC vs mass shaled beserkers = pwnage of SC. It seriously was funny to watch a lotus squirm under a wolf (and I am not even that skilled in wolf vs lotus and I still owned!)

Truth: my new favorite is the Shaled Beserker hands down. Few units can go up against them and live. In fact, not even mines can slow them down greatly.