Osmium

Which Is Your Favourite Wolf Unit?and Why?

oh tnx dude, its ok for ur bad english, i'm also like that too :D

My favourite unit.......a tough answer indeed.....i like the Berserker for the melee and the Ballistaman for the missile.........what do you think?and.....if you can,put some battle-combos of units that you like using,with bg and detailed,if you can

the sledger with the shale armor they will destroy buildings! :D

i think balistman or werewolfs

because they good againist serp clan

Sledgers/Berserkers ftw

with both of them in separate Groups thier basicly Unbeatable!

Berserkers-Works well with Units

Sledgers- Works well with Units and buildings

i also like pack masters with shale armor!

I thnk Pack masters are worthless i might as well go with Werewolfs because if the werewolfs found wild wolfs they will follow the werewolf.

Packmasters aren't totally worthless, if you give them their battlegear, they can call wolves from the den. It somewhat reinforces your numbers.

My favorite unit, though, is the berserker. It's like he has two lives if you give him lyncanthropy.

BERSERKER

strongest lvl 3 unit entire game, they are unstoppable with ghale armor and fully upgrade

Bersekers PERIOD

Give them lycanthropy and they are two times more dangerous

Its like they have 2 lives indeed :D

and another one of my faves is the Sledger, since i go for the bases first, Sledgers with shale armor win me most of my games ^^

Okey dudes here is one PITCH FUKING SLINGER lol stupid imba unit..... I dont know if this unit has mixed type of dmg or what but they destroy buildings like nothing and most of the units like nothing. All tier 3 units and tier 4 units fall against pitch slingers except for warlocks. I dont mean 1v1 cuz they are weak in mele, so 1 samurai will kill 1 pitch but 10 pitch slingers with little meat shield will own much samurais also ronins berserksers wirewolfs masterwarlocks and maaany more lol. really an imba unit IMHO

druidess without any question.......

she can kill any unit 1v1.(if ahe uses hit n run n hit technique)

That's not true at all. She has lag time when she throws the green ball so hurler for instance will own her 1v1 since he is strong vs magic and will be able to throw stone once in a while, besides he has an upgrade to dodge projectiles. A lot units can defeat druidess 1v1...

Packmasters aren't totally worthless, if you give them their battlegear, they can call wolves from the den. It somewhat reinforces your numbers.

My favorite unit, though, is the berserker. It's like he has two lives if you give him lyncanthropy.

Not at all Packmasters should be the main tank of the wolf clan. They have no real weaknesses to any damage and a good pool of Hp, give them a shale armor and watch them fight lol. With the cubs for meat shield this makes them a perfect tank unit. And guess which one will be your artillery :)

i agree about making packmasters the main tank of the wolf army

i sent 2 shale armored pack masters with 3 wolves each, it let me send in a whole pack of sledgers and won me the game in an instant O_o

Not necessarily. Pitch slingers are effective in a group because they use explosive, area of effect projectiles. But you have to keep in mind that Tier 2 and 1 units might be strong against that. Take the Kabuki warrior. They're strong against explosives and can engage the pitch slingers in melee. Same goes for the sledger.

Werewolf with Wolf's bite. A bit like Kenji, but with a twist. B) (Ok now that just sounds like an ad for some sort of product. :blink:) It does critical attack, and leaves a wolf behind!

I like pitch slingers with shale armor, werewolves, balistamen with shale armor with eagles eye and king of the mountain technique..

druidess without any question.......

she can kill any unit 1v1.(if ahe uses hit n run n hit technique)

they can die fast if there are fire-carrying units around.

Ballistamen when it comes to base defenses. But for attacking, Werewolves and/or Berserkers with Lycantrophy is unstoppable :lol:

dont you know that balistamen can still attack even when they already activated their totem BG by pressing the N in the keyboard rapidly?

My personal favorite would be the berserker. They have pretty good resistance (though I wish their strength to fire was swapped with their weakness to blunt), a good amount of health, and lycanthropy is very good. However, I also like pitch slingers for destroying buildings (though they can't do much in melee combat). Unfortunately, they're kind of slow.