Sign in to follow this  
TF2guy

Hey All, Just Fyi...

I haven't posted anything in a while...however randomly visiting some sites related to TF2. I came across this......I said awhile ago that there was a cheater on the lotus servers that was a regular, And I had demo's of him beyond a doubt, no question wallhacking?

http://vacbanned.com/

Check out the very first name under banned accounts....yeah thats him.....And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone would use those very same initials!

LMAO

Are you for real? OUR ASDF doesn't hack. Besides, it's .: a s d f :.

Edited by FunkyFresh

And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone would use those very same initials!

No because its not like the four letters are right next to each other on the second row of a the keyboard, such a combination is a defining signature of our perpetrator!

And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone would use those very same initials! "asdf"

What a retard. Plenty of people use that name. Its the left 4 middle letters in the qwerty keyboard. People type it for convenience.

Edited by YouSuckAndYouHaveNoLife

Oh please, everybody knows our asdf is a super hacker. It's just that I'm the only one who will admit it.

INORITE? One time, I was playing my awesome pyro class and making use of my INGENIOUS, original W+M1 strategy on him, which of course is supposed to instill fear into him so that he can't possibly aim, but he HEADSHOT ME BEFORE I COULD TOUCH HIM. That's obviously impossible, headshots don't work on pyros. What a hackerbutt.

No because its not like the four letters are right next to each other on the second row of a the keyboard, such a combination is a defining signature of our perpetrator!

Yeah, it must be divine effing providence that I've played in servers with other asdfs in TF2, and CS back in the day.

Oh please, everybody knows our asdf is a super hacker. It's just that I'm the only one who will admit it.

You're just mad because my bullets seem to always end up in your skull when you're heavy.

I haven't posted anything in a while...however randomly visiting some sites related to TF2. I came across this......I said awhile ago that there was a cheater on the lotus servers that was a regular, And I had demo's of him beyond a doubt, no question wallhacking?

http://vacbanned.com/

Check out the very first name under banned accounts....yeah thats him.....And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone would use those very same initials!

You should try playing against Dr.Pangu or Dinan. They're like twice as good as I am. Especially at counter-sniping. I've played entire matches against them. I killed Dinan twice but never could hit Pangu. Nevada Pwnage.

I noticed that Spike is ten down on the list. That must be Spike | MB that plays on Stock Maps #2 alot. There's no way humans alone can be really good. Let's ban him too.

You're just mad because my bullets seem to always end up in your skull when you're heavy.

Whatever, hacker! I hope you spend the rest of eternity in that special place in hell Satan reserved for filthy aimbotters. Just remember all the negative points you're accruing on God's list!!!!

i hax all the time, sadly the hax i do use dont make me any better. Apparently you still have to have some skill to use a hack properly

Yeah, it must be divine effing providence that I've played in servers with other asdfs in TF2, and CS back in the day.

You should try playing against Dr.Pangu or Dinan. They're like twice as good as I am. Especially at counter-sniping. I've played entire matches against them. I killed Dinan twice but never could hit Pangu. Nevada Pwnage.

I noticed that Spike is ten down on the list. That must be Spike | MB that plays on Stock Maps #2 alot. There's no way humans alone can be really good. Let's ban him too.

Pangu is holy fucking shit. He's like 400x as good as you are, bro. At least Dinan is a sweetie and actually misses me once in a while. :(

Pangu is holy fucking shit. He's like 400x as good as you are, bro. At least Dinan is a sweetie and actually misses me once in a while. :(

Wow. I don't know what kind of drugs are popular in Longview right now, but you're way off base Miyari. He's only like 335x as good as I am at sniping. I think I grazed his ear once. I had never wanted to rage spy so bad, but my sniper pride wouldn't let me. I blamed his success on the fact that I "wasn't in the zone" because I was letting Tuxedo snipe me that day too.

On which server do these awesome snipers play. I feel like a spanking

Dinan played on stock maps 1 last year sometime. That's the only time I've seen him. He used to be with Pandemic so I think he does more competing then dicking around in pub servers. Dunno though. His steam profile isn't private so you could stalk him if you want. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972165628

Dr.Pangu I saw in I think stock maps 2. His profile is private now. I saw him in a custom sniper map also.

Dinan played on stock maps 1 last year sometime. That's the only time I've seen him. He used to be with Pandemic so I think he does more competing then dicking around in pub servers. Dunno though. His steam profile isn't private so you could stalk him if you want. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972165628

Dr.Pangu I saw in I think stock maps 2. His profile is private now. I saw him in a custom sniper map also.

Dinan... 50 Cal...

That sparks some bittersweet memories.