Zyphery

How To Get Kenji In Skirmish

hi Gregor do you happen to have time to create a mod where you can train a peasant in Dragon Monument and get Kenji one with the orb? in serpent clan the same just trained in necromancer building. wolf as well but trained in keep. and lotus have nightvol when peasant trained in keep. i use to have similar mode downloaded from here like 7 years ago but it was lost. i tried downloading the one you wrote in previous comment but its not working. i got nostalgic to play the game but want to wreck havoc with 5 orb Kenjis lol...  

23 hours ago, witchkingz said:

hi Gregor do you happen to have time to create a mod where you can train a peasant in Dragon Monument and get Kenji one with the orb? in serpent clan the same just trained in necromancer building. wolf as well but trained in keep. and lotus have nightvol when peasant trained in keep. i use to have similar mode downloaded from here like 7 years ago but it was lost. i tried downloading the one you wrote in previous comment but its not working. i got nostalgic to play the game but want to wreck havoc with 5 orb Kenjis lol...  

Link from above normaly working 

yup i tried it. i like zymeth with the orb touch from soban but didnt like that i cant make several ultimate Kenjis :(... didnt try the option of killing otomo and shinja and keep reviving them so i can get more kenjis dont know if that is possible.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:53 PM, logandao said:

It is 2020 right now with a updated version on steam. But i still want this mod tho anyone can help. Thank you

On 7/31/2020 at 1:53 PM, logandao said:

It is 2020 right now with a updated version on steam. But i still want this mod tho anyone can help. Thank you

I have in plans do refresh to my olds mods bring tho new updated file some good stuff from my mods why I don't know when I have time but with this is realy hard .

Like bring heroes to Ai use

Or remove not add I game yin yang points in long fights 

• Like 1