• [LOT]
    • [MaGe]
    • [SR]
    • {{clan}}
    • [RG]
    • [{BeatZ}]
    • [GE]
    • {Dark}

Vote for the worst clan in br right now...you should base it on how they play, how their attitude...ok fight fight fight...hahahaha

noone of em plays badly, they're all good and u cant say whos best or worst coz evrytime they'd fight each other there'd be different statistics, its a matter of how's the players' luck n mood etc (wich can deffer every day)

noone of em plays badly, they're all good and u cant say whos best or worst coz evrytime they'd fight each other there'd be different statistics, its a matter of how's the players' luck n mood etc (wich can deffer every day)

18849[/snapback]

i agree with her can't judge somone bacause how they play maybe they have a bad day and to ,forget it maybe they play with their friends luckyness :D

oO who the f*** voted here?? who can be so naive to think that he knows that there's any worst clan?

Im not surprised of the outcome...since i started playing br..ST has always been the worst clan to join...no offense..u can defense...what is ST stands for anyway SMALL TITS? HAHAHAHA

I personally dont think theres a worst/best clan, each has their own pros and contras, and what matters isnt the clan, but the one who plays it. so anyway, in terms of likeness, i preffer dragon clan, because of the samurais. and then the lotus because theire dark and all that crap.

Phate' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:15 AM']yeah and i was startin to like him too

18995[/snapback]

yeah me too Phate i dont like ST and i kind starting to like P-A, too bad Wolfbite got modetor and decided to delete hes account hes not better than any other of us and dosent have the right to delete our accounts hes just another member in this forum and he should be punished for deleting P-A's account :/ i vote for removing Wolfbite's modetor "AWAY"! <_<

P-A was banned before for spamming and his stupid comments and now he has been banned again and he deserved it. Maybe if he learned to control his mouth he wouldn't be banned but he can't. Wolfbite did the right thing if you ask me.

Wolfbite did the right thing if you ask me.

Same.

PS: He didn't ban him permanently, or delete his account... He just suspended it for a week..

Talush, why do you always try to make enemies...If you like PA so bad then would you like to join him?

Talush, why do you always try to make enemies...If you like PA so bad then would you like to join him?

19185[/snapback]

haha dont threat on me this forum is nothing but a fun time to me and u know u think ur smart with ur modetor, but i can do worse than that so if u want me off go for it :lol:

TNX for the votes, i think all people who vote againts ST is mad, and why pro clan no is in the list??

oh i c pro isnt a clan cause only one member lol

TNX for the votes, i think all people who vote againts ST is mad, and why pro clan no is in the list??

oh i c pro isnt a clan cause only one member lol

19188[/snapback]

lol cmon fresco, theres better jokes

i knwo who is the worst here

guessss............>>>>

naa

any more guesses ....>>>

yes daim right!!!

its >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> P-A=Perverted -A-S-S<<<<<<<<<<<<<<sure is

10/10 for those who guessed it right ;)

yo yo yo wolfy my friend......we havent fought in aaages...its kinda boring without fight.......hope to c ya soon in lobby :rolleyes:

P-A was banned before for spamming and his stupid comments and now he has been banned again and he deserved it. Maybe if he learned to control his mouth he wouldn't be banned but he can't. Wolfbite did the right thing if you ask me.

19092[/snapback]

I think you guys are being unfair to that person. You can even see people double posting or writting CAPS and writting stuff that is off topic yet you guys dont do anything about that. I think you guys made the decission base on your personal problem to him not base on the rules and regulation in here.

This is not the first time P-A broke the rules. Other people will get warn or ban sooner or later. I prefer sooner.

He has been degrading everyone he hates, and some people are sensitive and liable to quit the forums. Why sacrifice all those people for one trouble maker. I don't care what he says about me, I have never played him and don't plan on either.

Besides, he is only banned for a week, hopefully it will teach him to better contribute to this forum.