• [LOT]
    • [MaGe]
    • [SR]
    • {{clan}}
    • [RG]
    • [{BeatZ}]
    • [GE]
    • {Dark}

HMMMZ weird except my clan aint there hmmm let me see the most fu*&^(*& worst clan that i had ever team up, join it and play with hmmz itz!!!!!!!!!!!! its the!!!!!!!!!!! you knoww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHAT ONE shoooT i hate that thing that letter !!! that clan i frigign hate damn shit men lol 8D just kidding

ALL the clan are good to me, the clan makes you have more friend lol and make you popular. and it makes you unlonely so yeah lol 8P jk

PA sino ba ang galit mo sakanila> ?

2zv0.jpg

He has been degrading everyone he hates, and some people are sensitive and liable to quit the forums.  Why sacrifice all those people for one trouble maker.  I don't care what he says about me, I have never played him and don't plan on either.

Besides, he is only banned for a week, hopefully it will teach him to better contribute to this forum.

19262[/snapback]

You said why sacrifice all the people...hmmmm look at this pool. People voted ST as the worst clan? Doesn't it tell you that most people dont like ST? Now tell me what you just said about sacrificing people...this is just a forum. my opinion is, everyone in here can say whatever they want to say, its just up to you if you wanna read it or not...and you saying about some people are sensitive, its some, not all...so it has to be equal. If im the moderator, ill only warn them before i ban them people who would flood messages or something like that or any explicit word since some here are minor. Just looking of you guys argument and reasons, seems like you guys are immature..grow up people

You said why sacrifice all the people...hmmmm look at this pool. People voted ST as the worst clan? Doesn't it tell you that most people dont like ST? Now tell me what you just said about sacrificing people...this is just a forum. my opinion is, everyone in here can say whatever they want to say, its just up to you if you wanna read it or not...and you saying about some people are sensitive, its some, not all...so it has to be equal. If im the moderator, ill only warn them before i ban them people who would flood messages or something like that or any explicit word since some here are minor. Just looking of you guys argument and reasons, seems like you guys are immature..grow up people

19273[/snapback]

u right, i dont like wolfbite's decitions at all and some people might agree with me

You said why sacrifice all the people.
Are you saying that we DO sacrifice the people?
my opinion is, everyone in here can say whatever they want to say, its just up to you if you wanna read it or not

Being on a forum does not free you from the moral and ethical obligations of real life. You cannot write racist comments, degrading insults and other offensive material, as you cannot say these in real life. About your last comment, yes, people can choose whether they want to read it or not, but what if there was many un-worthwhile messages written and you wanted to read something useful? You would have to sift through all the junk before you got to your gold. This is why moderators are here to delete unworthwhile messages, and warn people if neccessary.

some people are sensitive, its some, not all...so it has to be equal.
NOBODY should have to be in a forum where they may possibly get offended by whats written there. Regardless of how many others may not agree. If a person gets offended, the offending message will be deleted. In this respect, everything is equal.
if im the moderator, ill only warn them before i ban them people who would flood messages or something like that or any explicit word since some here are minor.

That is exactly what we moderators do. We have been very lenient with P-A, and have warned him many times. Only after he has shown his inabiltity to reverse his ways did we ban him temporarily.

Just looking of you guys argument and reasons, seems like you guys are immature..grow up people

99% of the people in this forum are mature and act responsibly. It is only that 1% that is the root of evil, and causes this forum to look bad.

aaah well said futsalfred well said.....i shall clap for ya ...u have save my time for explaining...i totallly agree with modertors decisions n i am thankful hehe :rolleyes:

ooh its soooooooooo nice to c another magey on forums....although hes a lil angry.

but WELCOME BACK EXPO :D hope to c ya soon in lobby sometimes.

i think i am the only one who voted for LOT's hehhe :D

gosh :rolleyes: i think u guys have good personalities n good players as well....alll of u in LOT ...so keep it up dudes.

Are you saying that we DO sacrifice the people?

Being on a forum does not free you from the moral and ethical obligations of real life. You cannot write racist comments, degrading insults and other offensive material, as you cannot say these in real life. About your last comment, yes, people can choose whether they want to read it or not, but what if there was many un-worthwhile messages written and you wanted to read something useful? You would have to sift through all the junk before you got to your gold. This is why moderators are here to delete unworthwhile messages, and warn people if neccessary.

NOBODY should have to be in a forum where they may possibly get offended by whats written there. Regardless of how many others may not agree. If a person gets offended, the offending message will be deleted. In this respect, everything is equal.

That is exactly what we moderators do. We have been very lenient with P-A, and have warned him many times. Only after he has shown his inabiltity to reverse his ways did we ban him temporarily.

99% of the people in this forum are mature and act responsibly. It is only that 1% that is the root of evil, and causes this forum to look bad.

19275[/snapback]

wow, i guess you need to learn english. No offense. I dont think you understand what i said...i didnt say you have to sacrifice people. I said since you said that you guys dont wanna sacrifice people, why don't you ban outlaw, fresco baxter, rgtalush,pa...all of em..because people would agree that those guys are the guys just fighting in here. I just think you guys just banned PA and not those guys is because of your own personal problem or your friends problem. I also said that people can say whatever they wanna say, but i said in the last section that they cannot say explicit words because of younger members. Plus i even read 1 of zymeth message, and he uses the F WORD AND OTHER STUFF. I just think that you guy(MODERATORS) are not doing your job well. and its not only 1 percent is root of evil..if you read all the messages in here..think again...if you want my opinion, the root of evil that you talking about are P-A, TALUSH, OUTLAW, BAXTER,FRESCO just by reading some of their comments

lighty many players already told me that you are [MaGe]-MaL33vOgH.. is that you?? i really dont think.. xD and im very sure that expo is not expo.. the real expo is not good in english either =)... forgive me expongebob.. xD

im not maleevog lol hes my friend though but yes i was in MAGES clans before but didnt last for long lol ask the real expo he must know what name did i used on MAGE clan i was barely use MAGE CLAN before so yeah damn aiamdragoon is that you in that pic looks cute lol

2zv0.jpg

hmm i noticed my clan isnt in there, but it might be becuz that my clan has only 2 people in it, me and the_YIN_point...so i will try to hold recruitment soon after i can get back on track with some of my problems B) hehe clan {HeRo} will someday make a name for itself, oh and i am not a big fan of most of the clans here but ST and LOT seem to be pretty cool to me, and i cant say much about the others so i will not vote -_-

hmm thats cool my clan aint there lol that means im already qualified for the being not worst clan lol well Onwers and xS is the same clan

Expo whos the troublemaker here? ;) think about who starts discussions as you say ;) .. then think who should get banned -.- .. idk why people defending this guy, obviously hes not a good person.. im sorry if i dont say the right word for him but they gona ban me as expo says oO -.- tish

Expo whos the troublemaker here? ;) think about who starts discussions as you say ;) ..  then think who should get banned -.- .. idk why people defending this guy, obviously hes not a good person.. im sorry if i dont say the right word for him but they gona ban me as expo says oO -.- tish

19311[/snapback]

im not defending P-A. What i said is it should be fair for everyone. In my work , theres 0% tolerance on violence. No matter who start it first, both of them will get fired. The only way to not be involve into that is by ignoring that person or telling the supervisor what he did not by fighting back....Didnt it make it worst when u fight back? tell me if it went for better....Im just saying MODERATORS are not fair.

I guess coz you guys are friends or something...Im not mad.

Also....just look how many active members are here and how many people voted..18..doesnt it tell you something that majority here dont like those clans, and ST won on that.

well i think mage clan are mad cause wolfbite block  for one week to mage jeffzosa (p-a), i think was the right choice

19309[/snapback]

fresco grow up pls. I dont wanna start a fight with you.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o !!! was it to vote for the worst clan :huh: !!!

oooooooooooh lalala.........am SUPER SORRY diablo :( lol i thought i am voting for the best clan here ...........my bad :rolleyes:

i shud read the topic carefully b4 i vote.......theres no way i wud say u guys are worst.....perhaps u didnt read my message D!! I SAID IN IT HOW GOOD U GUYS ARE :lol: LOVE U ALL.

wow, i guess you need to learn english. No offense.

19281[/snapback]

None taken. I do need to learn English, and I practice it by writing messages on the forum the best way I can.

I dont think you understand what i said...i didnt say you have to sacrifice people. I said since you said that you guys dont wanna sacrifice people, why don't you ban outlaw, fresco baxter, rgtalush,pa...all of em...

On the basis that we moderators don't want to sacrifice people, why would we ban some of the most productive members of the forums? Outlaw... Fresco... Baxter... Talush, they all have interesting and helpful things to say. To Ban them just because of one single slip-up would truly be sacrificing people. We banned P-A because he had nothing productive to say and spammed alot. Banning that many people is somehwat totalarian... Like ADOLF HITLER, therefore ITS EVIL. (Im pretending to overexaggerate)

I just think that you guy(MODERATORS) are not doing your job well. and its not only 1 percent is root of evil..if you read all the messages in here..think again...if you want my opinion, the root of evil that you talking about are P-A, TALUSH, OUTLAW, BAXTER,FRESCO just by reading some of their comments

To reiterate, you cannot determine the quality of a person just through reading a small portion of their posts, which is why we moderators did not instantly ban or punsih these people, only warned them. I have read every message these people have ever written on this forum... They are not the root of evil.

I also said that people can say whatever they wanna say, but i said in the last section that they cannot say explicit words because of younger members.

People can say whatever they want to say, provided that it is useful and not detrimental to the forum and its' members. Swearing a little bit is alright. For underaged members, bad words are censored. :D isn't that nice!

I don't know what i have done to be labled "the root of all evil"  :huh:  :blink:

19290[/snapback]

You are not the root of evil... Maybe the guy might change his mind now.

None taken. I do need to learn English, and I practice it by writing messages on the forum the best way I can.

I dont think you understand what i said...i didnt say you have to sacrifice people. I said since you said that you guys dont wanna sacrifice people, why don't you ban outlaw, fresco baxter, rgtalush,pa...all of em...

On the basis that we moderators don't want to sacrifice people, why would we ban some of the most productive members of the forums? Outlaw... Fresco... Baxter... Talush, they all have interesting and helpful things to say. To Ban them just because of one single slip-up would truly be sacrificing people. We banned P-A because he had nothing productive to say and spammed alot. Banning that many people is somehwat totalarian... Like ADOLF HITLER, therefore ITS EVIL. (Im pretending to overexaggerate)

I just think that you guy(MODERATORS) are not doing your job well. and its not only 1 percent is root of evil..if you read all the messages in here..think again...if you want my opinion, the root of evil that you talking about are P-A, TALUSH, OUTLAW, BAXTER,FRESCO just by reading some of their comments

To reiterate, you cannot determine the quality of a person just through reading a small portion of their posts, which is why we moderators did not instantly ban or punsih these people, only warned them. I have read every message these people have ever written on this forum... They are not the root of evil.

I also said that people can say whatever they wanna say, but i said in the last section that they cannot say explicit words because of younger members.

People can say whatever they want to say, provided that it is useful and not detrimental to the forum and its' members. Swearing a little bit is alright. For underaged members, bad words are censored. :D isn't that nice!

19321[/snapback]

Swearing a little bit is alright. For underaged members, bad words are censored. :D isn't that nice!

Im not impressed. I was expecting youre gonna say this..its okay to swear a lil bit?

its like telling your lil kids its okay to steal a lil bit..you dont get it, the point is its wrong...no mater how small or big it is.

You just said yourself that you read all their message..and you warned them..how many times did you warn them? i cannot even count how many messages i read from members that are using violent words and are still here...

On the basis that we moderators don't want to sacrifice people, why would we ban some of the most productive members of the forums? Outlaw... Fresco... Baxter... Talush, they all have interesting and helpful things to say. To Ban them just because of one single slip-up would truly be sacrificing people

Its like youre admitting that they did something wrong but its okay since they are productive in forums? very nice.....and also its not just 1...maybe you mean this 1 month...this past whole month, everyday i see bad messages, wrong topic, double posting yet their still here...whats going on?

This is my last message...can you remove me pls in this forum..ill appreciate it.

19321[/snapback]

i dont think u can say stuff like this about people unless u know them, "Grow up" ur still a kid ;)