Sign in to follow this  
Zgabuterimon

What Is Your Second Best Game?

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

FPS Free game. Try it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Easily... The game is legendary and the next gen nintendo console hasn't even come out yet.

*Censored!*

That game sucks, is not a fighting game, its childish and gaylish, Gulity Gear XX realoaded Ownz. Nintendo sucks balls, theyr N64 and GC bites the dust they get owned by Sony's systems and now theyr Wii will get owned too

19876[/snapback]

Sorry doot that game is crazy. You probably just blow at it.

And what makes you think I care which system is better? How could my comment even offend you and make you comment like that? I owned both PS1 & N64 and again I currently own both the PS2 and GameCube, I'm not a retard that's gonna miss out on some easy and convenient fun 'cause another regular ass on the internet trys to 'pWn3d' me. Nintendo didn't exactly get blown away in the previous generation, they without a doubt held down the multiplayer world of gaming with the N64, if you had a bit of money to afford both consoles or some friends in the real world to hang out with you'd probably know that. Now if you read up on all the E3 news from the most common gaming sites such as IGN and GameSpot or even viewed a poll or two from GameFaqs you'd know that the console that's most antipicated is the Wii/Revolution after so many were amazed at the presentations and demos.

omg yes!!!!!!!!!! super smash bros. melee fucking owns!!!!!!!!! best game ever!!!!!!! its like one of the 1st games for gc and it still rocks!!!!! me and my friends still play it ...... best game ever..... i cant wait fro brawl...... im so gona get that

For me thats Stronghold Crusader.Yes the game is old but it is very good!

What about the original Super Smash Bros. for N64? That was the best game in my opinion, way better than melee. Me and my friends still play it.

Battle Realms

19932[/snapback]

Yeah, I know ure the True BR Fans... Only BR, no more!

Heh, I don't know what the f-word NdoroKanjeng just said but it makes me laugh.

Sorry doot that game is crazy. You probably just blow at it.

And what makes you think I care which system is better? How could my comment even offend you and make you comment like that? I owned both PS1 & N64 and again I currently own both the PS2 and GameCube, I'm not a retard that's gonna miss out on some easy and convenient fun 'cause another regular ass on the internet trys to 'pWn3d' me. Nintendo didn't exactly get blown away in the previous generation, they without a doubt held down the multiplayer world of gaming with the N64, if you had a bit of money to afford both consoles or some friends in the real world to hang out with you'd probably know that. Now if you read up on all the E3 news from the most common gaming sites such as IGN and GameSpot or even viewed a poll or two from GameFaqs you'd know that the console that's most antipicated is the Wii/Revolution after so many were amazed at the presentations and demos.

19894[/snapback]

lol i just laugh at Nintend0rks, as i said b4, my fav game is Guilty Gear XX Reloaded, a 2-D fighting game, with deep and smooth graphics, with anime-based characters design, if your a fighting gmae lover u shud check it out, its avaliable for PS2, PSP and PC (such really cool games will never be avaliable for nintendo, they did a conversion for DS and they just ruined it,as everything that falls in their hands), another game that i loved and still loving is Vagrant Story for PS1, its not a very popular game, but it rocks. Vagrant Story is RPG game made by Squaresoft

omg yes!!!!!!!!!! super smash bros. melee fucking owns!!!!!!!!! best game ever!!!!!!! its like one of the 1st games for gc and it still rocks!!!!! me and my friends still play it ...... best game ever..... i cant wait fro brawl...... im so gona get that

19904[/snapback]

^Marth power^

rundown' date='Oct 4 2006, 11:28 AM']The only Nintento system I ever liked was the N64. The games for it were so fun.

19959[/snapback]

And it was damn indestructable. So many liquids spilled, so many controller wires tripped that brought my N64 to the floor from 2-3ft drops. If I hooked it up right now to play some Legend of Zelda I'm certain it would still work. My GameCube though has been replaced once and soon I'll be needing to buy a 3rd GameCube.

The only things that really got on my nerves about N64 was that I ran into a couple games with glitchy game saving and the controller was rotten to use once it started to get worn out.

yea ocarina of time, star fox 64, perfect dark, 007 golden eye, and super smash bros. were awesome games..... i wish i had my n64 back.. i want to play them..... but melee is still awesome.....

yea ocarina of time, star fox 64, perfect dark, 007 golden eye, and super smash bros. were awesome games..... i wish i had my n64 back.. i want to play them..... but melee is still awesome.....

19967[/snapback]

:lol: kasedo lended to me the collection of zelda i still cant beat ocarina of times, but i saw him play major mask that game rules :D

Have you played Link's awakening?

Shit ass graphics, but its an awesome gamr.

*Smiles*