Nket

Oh Hi.

I asked and he told. He's been at work/job school or something like that. Hows all that goin for ya bud?

*World of Warcraft.

Well-played, good sir. *golf claps*

I kicked the stuff and have been clean for three months now. *hold up 90-day WoW-free chip*

I had the urge to play my hunter last week, but I called my sponsor and we talked until that urge went away. :P

Edited by JonasV

I kicked the stuff and have been clean for three months now. *hold up 90-day WoW-free chip*

I had the urge to play my hunter last week, but I called my sponsor and we talked until that urge went away. :P

That sounds pathetic :huh: . Though nothing against you personally :lol: .

I've been clean for 2 1/2 years.

I quit by selling all of my items and equipment, then ran around Ironforge nude handing out all of my gold to random passerbys. I sat on a barrel and deleted my account.

I've been clean for 2 1/2 years.

I quit by selling all of my items and equipment, then ran around Ironforge nude handing out all of my gold to random passerbys. I sat on a barrel and deleted my account.

eww... alliance...

i've been clean for a while though. i can't even play the game if i tried (i tried, some friends from school were like OMG WE NEED A SHAMMY FOR OUR GUILD MAKE ONE, so i was liek ok w/e. but i just couldn't play enough to level my guy past lvl 20 [which takes about a week for the ppl who don't play wow])

WUT? World of Warcraft is a horrible addiction and should be treated as a narcotic. Also, not really WoW so much as school 5 days a week and work 5 days a week, also YALLS GAY BRAH

I've never ever played WoW I don't intend to either. It costs money every month D; and I'm make it clear I'm cheap. That and it doesn't look at all interesting. I don't wanna be this guy D:

SO CALL IN TURDY MINUTES

I haven't played in a few months. The expansions ruined WoW :(

This.

WoW Blows now. It's all catering to people who can't play the game well in the first place now. No challenge to it. Free loot for everyone!

And that video. The freak out.

I thought he was going to shove the remote up his ass and morph into a raptor from Jurassic Park at one point. Funny shit.

I haven't played in a few months. The expansions ruined WoW :(

I will agree with that. BC was a bloody mess, Lich King was slightly better, in that the dungeons and content were more interesting, but to make up for it they destroyed half the viable specs this time around. What pisses me off the most is taking specialized mechanics that only one or two specs had and giving them to everyone, which makes certain classes useless (ie shadow priest, which I loved until WotLK).

Edited by JonasV

My friends want me to play WoW, but $15 per month? For what, going around level grinding? Well, I guess there's more to it, but still, I could by a new pair of pants with 15 dollars, albeit cheap ones, but something more valuable. Also I don't want to get sucked into it and that's all I do for about half-a-year or so. Hell, I'm already playing TF2 way too much. Maybe I should be playing LoZ: Majora's Mask. Now that's a fun game.