Sinophile

Battle Realms Faq: Technical And Multiplayer.

Upon making this faq, I was searching through these forums for answers to questions and found out that most people here are freaking noobs that don't give any advice. Thanks a lot.

Alright, I pinned this thread because I didn't save it on my HD and im paranoid it will get lost in the 'purges'.

I've already mentioned this in a thread in the Tech Support forum, but since this one is stickied and talks about online problems, I figured I'd add a mention here.

GameRanger is a new alternative for playing Battle Realms online. It is the easiest way to play, and doesn't require setting up port forwarding or dealing with other router/firewall issues. You can download it at www.GameRanger.com

I've already mentioned this in a thread in the Tech Support forum, but since this one is stickied and talks about online problems, I figured I'd add a mention here.

GameRanger is a new alternative for playing Battle Realms online. It is the easiest way to play, and doesn't require setting up port forwarding or dealing with other router/firewall issues. You can download it at www.GameRanger.com

Does it have a lobby? And what about say online stats? To see how many people are playing?

Does it have a lobby? And what about say online stats? To see how many people are playing?

It does have multiple chat lobbies, though you can see the entire list of open game rooms from any of them, and you can also see the total number of users online. Probably easier for you to just try it rather than explain it here. It will make more sense that way.