Sign in to follow this  
Moo Moo Cow

Dragon Has Best Watcher

dragon's watchtower is the best

and archer is the best in watch tower

lol :D both wrong.. The Dragon's towers are the worst, Lotus towers are the most powerful due to their Dark Lightning power.

And Arah is the deadliest unit you can put in a tower.

And besides, Arah is much better suited for running freely, decimating the opponent :D

B) DRAGON HAS BEST WATCHER OUT OF ALL CLANS BY WATCHER I MEAN A GUY ON A WATCHTOWER B) .......... B) SAMURAI IS THE BEST WATCHER. samurai.gif

I do not agree... on my experiences with BR, i have not seen samurai in the watchtower somewhat ineffective though. Ive seen it in AI's putting dragon warrior, kabuki and samurai in the watchtower.. lol

archer can kill warlock one on one..

defenitely no! Archer should be deadmeat before he could halve the life of warlock.

Archer will win??? even though he have all the abilities in the universe he will not win with a warlock... what abilities are you talkin about? hmmm.. fire arrows are for buildings, Zen arrows are for scouting....... i dunno but you should be a newbie playing BR and posting lame strategies...

6 replies in 13 minutes. :huh: Twentius, try and consolidate your existing replies into one easy-to-read post, then a mod can delete the other 5.

^ yeah I know it sounds like on of those loan adverts

LOL who the fuk said samurai hmm ok then u put your samurai and i arrah lets see who takes the tower down faster or who kill the most pes in vod over the river if samurai can beat arrah at this contest .Ltes see if samurai kill 1 pes unit over the river :mellow:

I put Archers on the Watch Towers because they have long range upgrade and damage.

I used to put Powder Keg but they are only good on Area Damage but Archers has better range and damage.

Samurai has less range that is why I don't prefer to put Samurai on the Watch Tower.

I tried to put Arah, Kazan, Teppo, and a powder keg on the watch tower but majority of the damage came from Arah,

Powder Keg, Kazan, and Teppo are not good enough in damaging Units they are skilled for structure damage.

LOL who the fuk said samurai hmm ok then u put your samurai and i arrah lets see who takes the tower down faster or who kill the most pes in vod over the river if samurai can beat arrah at this contest .Ltes see if samurai kill 1 pes unit over the river :mellow:

That was what i was going to say if you have douts who is the best i'll tell you its arah because she has the logest range in dragon and puting her on a tower it means more miles she can see and shot at. If you dont whant to waste any heroes you can alway put 4 towers two with archers one with samurai so that if the tower is destroied he can atack melee and one if you whant to one with gueish with the units standing below the tower. That is my strategie anyways Arah is the best in the tower :lol:

An Archer has no chance vs a Warlock.

And a Samurai? Eh eh, you Warlocks have no chance versus a Samurai of the holy Dragon clan! :D

Lotus clan- good tower against sword rush

Drag clan- good watch tower for stopping enemy plus it stop dc

Serp clan- really bad watch tower

Wolf clan- its slow enemy + u can atk them with peas while there in slow motion

Lotus clan watchtower person- Channelers, unclean.

Drag clan watchtower person- geisha,Archers with long range and upgrade the atk.

Serp clan watchtower person- Longrange canonners, or healer.

Wolf clan- i prefer Ballistick i dont like driods in watchtower its not soo powerful enough to kill anything all it do is stop enemy and -1 of its life

Enjoy B)

Lotus clan- good tower against sword rush

Drag clan- good watch tower for stopping enemy plus it stop dc

Serp clan- really bad watch tower

Wolf clan- its slow enemy + u can atk them with peas while there in slow motion

Lotus clan watchtower person- Channelers, unclean.

Drag clan watchtower person- geisha,Archers with long range and upgrade the atk.

Serp clan watchtower person- Longrange canonners, or healer.

Wolf clan- i prefer Ballistick i dont like driods in watchtower its not soo powerful enough to kill anything all it do is stop enemy and -1 of its life

Enjoy B)

serp tower is really bad tower ??? hahahaha

if serp clan has tower of drag

then serp cant stop rush with musks , cant be good rush tower and other.....

I don't know if the dragon has the best line of site unit in the game but I agree that you cannot go wrong with Arah in a tower since she has a great line of site and a long range.

A unit ideal for a tower.

However. there is no point in having a samurai in a tower. What a waste of time. Useless idea.

Generally though...

What unit is best in a tower obviously depends on what real purpose you intend for the tower and the more seasoned players here already know there are advantages for many unit types in different tower positions and situations.

I think there are x2 situations the tower can be in.

e.g aggressive or passive.

Aggressive

being a tower (or towers) that has been purposely built outside of your own base (and near your attacking force) in attempt to gain site advantage for your attack on the enemy.

Example

If you anticipate your opponent attacking your force then you may decide healers are best in the towers since they have a wider heal radius and a really good line of site which your long range units can take advantage of. Your healers wont get damage since they are protected by the towers and their line of site helps your range units take out any hit and run fire attacks.

Passive

towering your base to protect and ward off large attacks.

Example

you may decide a long range unit is best since they will not give your enemy a chance to get too close and in a comfortable position (good position to run at you if needed and still have stamina).

You will also want to be aware if your enemy is gathering in strategic positions around your base so a good line of site is also needed.

Personally

In defense (if I'm lotus) and Zymeth is available. In the tower he goes just after activating rain. Max lightning power.

In attacking and I have the luxury of a tower (just x1 tower) and my enemy decides to defend through attacking me and my tower...then I cant see a point in having a range unit (unless arah).

An archer is not going to have any real impact on your enemy and what would be more useful is a healer.

serp tower is really bad tower ??? hahahaha

if serp clan has tower of drag

then serp cant stop rush with musks , cant be good rush tower and other.....

im not saying anything that rushing with musk ???? all i say is that its a bad tower u kno why its bad becuz when some enemy got closer and you use the BG of the tower and all it do is that stop enemy after u kno its stop u can just keep clicking to atk. it wont stop like paralyze or do anything serious damage to the enemy.......

the best watcher when difence is tepo or arah...no one can beat him when in the towerwatch

chemist or archer are best in the watchtower for me

trust me u dont want chemist in the watch tower bcuz when chemist fall in watchtower they badly got half damage on there Hp

For me the best is Archer or healers if heroes it will be arah

No...Pitch slingers are primarily for buildings, kegs are very effective against buildings and most units aswell.

But pitch slingers are good against some units like the samurai and ronin since they deal explosive damage. I don't use them that often, though.