Serp's Ye Ol' Land

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Okay, here it is: the most epic-looking map ever (well, there is no way i can be sure; but i have putted piles of effort into this thing, so...). Its finished, but (probably) still needs some minor changes and fixes. So, please tell me about anything that really bad or wrong about it's appearance. If i will find your complains trueful and significant, i ll definetly try to do all necessary changes ;) . And yes, i know that Ye Ol' Land looks rather like piece of worldmaster art than actual map :P . This is my mapping style, so nothing can be done here. Still, map is completly playable, it can be used for 2v2 or free for all gaming.

p.s. Remember, battles are great, then surroundings are breathtaking. Take a look; some installations that this map have are quite impressive, at least for more liking.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

PCs Headshoot

To all the people who try to work with the worldmaster:

Download this file, play the map and check it out in the worldmaster for a long time. I learned very much about scaling objects, create ruins, use water effects or coloring. Take your time, change little things and look how the game reacts to it (or create lots of bugs).

And the best: If you don't want to build maps on your own, just play this map: because it works very well and I enjoyed it a lot. The bases are nice to defend, but not overpowered. The most horses are in the center of the map, rice and water are nearly equal.

Because the original picture is broken, here are some impressions.

Bild 1.PNG

Bild 4.PNG

Share this review

Link to review
Power_IstaR

Share this review

Link to review
KillSonik

Share this review

Link to review