Join Lotus

Wish to join The Lotus Clan? Apply here!

Application Info

Before posting an application please read The Application Guidelines thread.

Subforums

1. Current Regulars

Users admitted into Lotus Regulars have their Application Threads moved here.

Old applications are put into this forum.

No members to show

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
    • Hello Gregor, Cross Blun seems gone, he also deactivated his facebook. Can you help for my request?   LOTUS: Zymeth When trained in warlock's tower, Zymeth with orb will come out. make the training time same as training master warlock, required 1 yin, 800 rice, 300 water            >>>Zymeth with orb Replace Soban with Nightvol, WORTH 3 yin, 1000 rice, 200 water,Skill: summon hordeling, limit: 6,            >>>low regeneration rate, mana>>> need to fight before it regenerate. change the keep into soban's laboratory.   Dragon:   Replace Teppo with kenji 3, WORTH 3 yin 800 rice, 200 water, when trained to dragon monument with 4 samurai, kenji with dragon will come out. require  1 yin, 650 rice, 250 water make the training time same as samurai training time  Make Garrin consume half stamina when calling horse Make Kazan run speed same/mana run speed drain same as Otomo          Serpent,  Replace budo with kenji serpent 3, worth 3 yin 800 rice, 200 water, when trained to necromancer's throne with 4 ronin, the final kenji of serpent will come out. Required 1 yin 650 rice, 250 water, make the training same as ronin training time Necromancer can summon up to 4 spirit warriors Wolf, Wild eye,>> 4 white wolf limit change grayback and longtooth into their first form. when both of them train into shalery , Grayback and longtooth final form will come out. required 1 yin, 800 rice and 400 water for grayback,  1 yin 700 rice and 400 water for longtooth. make the training time longer.   ALL CLAN units capacity 70/70   Thank you in advance. )))
    • View File Ancestral Lands 8 Player Maps. First, late, maybe last work. Enjoy. Submitter Praxis91 Submitted 11/04/19 Category Maps  
    • no all is changed , you want to modify game you havwe questions ?
    • Let's Bumping this topic, picures of yours is not available anymore. can you using new pictures of this dead game? i really love this game since 2008
    • View File Old Gods Land   Ruins, build ages ago by the forgotten ancestors of the lotus clan, deep in a desert far away under the unbearable heat of the burning sun. 2 vs 2 balanced for multiplayer   I hope you enjoy playing this map. Feel free to contact me for constructive criticism, questions and suggestions.Headshoot   Submitter PCs Headshoot Submitted 10/04/19 Category Maps  
  • Recent Status Updates

• mski.chiro  »  Gregor8356

ello Gregor,

Cross Blun seems gone, he also deactivated his facebook.
      Can you help for my request?

LOTUS:
      Zymeth When trained in warlock's tower, Zymeth with orb will come out. make the training time same as training master warlock, required 1 yin, 800 rice, 300 water 
                >>>Zymeth with orb
      Replace Soban with Nightvol, WORTH 3 yin, 1000 rice, 200 water,Skill: summon hordeling, limit: 6,
                 >>>low regeneration rate, mana>>> need to fight before it regenerate.
      change the keep into soban's laboratory.

Dragon:

Replace Teppo with kenji 3, WORTH 3 yin 800 rice, 200 water, when trained to dragon monument , kenji with dragon will come out. require  1 yin, 650 rice, 250 water make the training time same as samurai training time 

Make Garrin consume half stamina when calling horse
      Make Kazan run speed same/mana run speed drain same as Otomo

Serpent, 
      Replace budo with kenji serpent 31 worth 3 yin 800 rice, 200 water, when trained to necromancer's throne with 4 ronin, the final kenji of serpent will come out. Required 1 yin 650 rice, 250 water, make the training same as ronin training time
      Necromancer can summon up to 4 spirit warriors
      Wolf,
      Wild eye,>> 4 white wolf limit
      change grayback and longtooth into their first form. when both of them train into shalery , Grayback and longtooth final form will come out. required 1 yin, 800 rice and 400 water for grayback,  1 yin 700 rice and 400 water for longtooth. make the training time longer.

ALL CLAN units capacity 70/70

Thank you in advance. )))
      · 0 replies
    • PCs Headshoot

Hey friends, all my maps are updated now and i added 2 new ones. So if you liked my previous stuff, check out the new versions and feel free to leave a comment or suggestions.
      · 1 reply
    • BRJoker

For all the fresh updates concerning BR and its community, consider joining the Discord Community Server. That's the best way to find out new BR related information.
      · 0 replies
    • PCs Headshoot  »  Dr. Obvious

Hey there,
      i would like to update my maps, but normally the approving takes a long time (i still got an unapproved map 6 months after uploading. I don't want to judge or annoy anybody because admins have more important things to do, so is it possible to give me the rights to approve those maps by myself?
      Lots of love 
      · 1 reply
    • fever

I think the forums are wrongcocked...you can't view any threads Mana
      · 6 replies
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.