Sign in to follow this  
{Dark}BerZerKer

Moderation

i would like to moderate any threads or sub sections which include off-topic, and idea's threads.

since i am more active in these sections and i am a scientifically motivated person, so i would like to moderate those kinds of sections to the forum.

Im not 13... And I think I have more moderating/administrating experiance then you do ;). Thanks for the compliment nonetheless :).

I guess you reduced your chances on becoming a moderator, usually they are appointed by the staff or assigned by the admin. There is also staff applications, which you can fill out for the job you want.

ahh well, some of the forums thread discipline leaves much to be desired...

Im not 13... And I think I have more moderating/administrating experiance then you do ;). Thanks for the compliment nonetheless :).

4790[/snapback]

thats not the point, i asked for a small sub-section based on science and ideas which i'm very competent at (look in time machine thread), i'm not debating your administrative skills.

I hope ur not yet another mad dictator administrator like 2 others that i've run into. i like to exhibit my ideas, and alot of administrators don't like that, since we are age mates, i hope that won't be a problem. otherwise the over-zealous administrator might find a virus perforating their computer systems...

i am not a h4x0r by the way.

You could've said all that in one message. ;)

BTW- it is a universal rule, as it seems, on becoming a moderator. It is kind of cheap and irritating when you ask to become rather than be appointed. I am sure you would make a fine moderator, but as it is, zymeth doesn't see it fit for the job.

Why do you think that?

Maybe you should think on it differently,

what if you were in his place?...Wouldn't you want what is best for the site?

ahh well, some of the forums thread discipline leaves much to be desired...

thats not the point, i asked for a small sub-section based on science and ideas which i'm very competent at (look in time machine thread), i'm not debating your administrative skills.

I hope ur not yet another mad dictator administrator like 2 others that i've run into.  i like to exhibit my ideas, and alot of administrators don't like that, since we are age mates, i hope that won't be a problem.  otherwise the over-zealous administrator might find a virus perforating their computer systems...

i am not a h4x0r by the way.

4810[/snapback]

Its impossible to let you moderate one thread either the whole forum (not the forum forum but a certain forum of the forum...) As for "I like to exhibit my ideas"

Great! Keep it up! Thats the whole point of a forum, SHARE YOUR IDEAS!

You could've said all that in one message. ;)

BTW- it is a universal rule, as it seems, on becoming a moderator.  It is kind of cheap and irritating when you ask to become rather than be appointed.  I am sure you would make a fine moderator, but as it is, zymeth doesn't see it fit for the job.

4813[/snapback]

I have over 20 PM's from different members some have 0 posts asking to be made admin/mod/super mod... Its anoying. If I see that a person is fit to moderate one forum and also reinforce the forum rules while at it. The current amount of members doesn't need that many of moderators. If I see that some people are doing a great deal of help they will get rewarded, same as the people that are active. (Points at the Elite and Advance member groups). Forums of 100,000 members have 3 mods and 2 admins and are able to do it fine... Im not saying that thats how it should be here but I am saying that there isn't a need for too many mods like some other unsuccessful forums have. (Common example is giving your friends Moderator positions when they have no clue what to do and will not do it).

My reply wasn't mean at all if you thought it was, I just said what I thought at the time.

I don't have too much time hope this post made sense can't read it over, im out.