Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aoshi

Something is wrong here

Where's the forum theme that looks like the old forum!!!?!?!?!!!1 It feels too inappropiate trying to talk about BR without that dark background and orange and whatnot.

So yeah, that's my suggestion.

lol they should change it a bit it seems kind of plain.. i mean at least put in a nice background you know?? but yea thats just me x . x its up to the admins for what to do

Where's the forum theme that looks like the old forum!!!?!?!?!!!1 It feels too inappropiate trying to talk about BR without that dark background and orange and whatnot.

1218[/snapback]

*Sigh*

We will not probobly have an orange/black look. We are not done with this forum so don't bitch what you don't participate in. We shall decide what skin, what style. That forum is very old 2002 and im not sure they make that kinda shit anymore. Its boring, imatture, and noobish. Its good so far and will be better when were done. We have been up a week and a half now. You don't know how hard it is. Neither do I really. 1nsane has been doing all this so far and hes been working really really hard very long. I have never really seen gim work this hard. This skin and forum is tougher then all the previous once we have worked on whcih is alot.

*Sigh*

We will not probobly have an orange/black look. We are not done with this forum so don't bitch what you don't participate in. We shall decide what skin, what style. That forum is very old 2002 and im not sure they make that kinda shit anymore. Its boring, imatture, and noobish. Its good so far and will be better when were done. We have been up a week and a half now. You don't know how hard it is. Neither do I really. 1nsane has been doing all this so far and hes been working really really hard very long. I have never really seen gim work this hard. This skin and forum is tougher then all the previous once we have worked on whcih is alot.

1240[/snapback]

*sigh*

So you consider a suggestion bitching? Well good luck with this forum then, a forum that is unable to take suggestions and constructive criticism in a good natured form will have a hard time becoming succesful.

I was SUGGESTING that you use the orange/black theme an option because in my OPINION it looks good, the current theme is very plain indeed. I never demmanded that you make the theme immedietly.

What is boring, immature and noobish? The old forums skin? I suggest you look up the meaning of "immature" and "noobish" in that case because it seems inappropiate to use it in that context.

Good luck finding people to participate in this forum, you're doing a handsome job of trying to keep people away.

No offense directed to the admins/moderators who are doing a marvelous job on this forum.

*sigh*

So you consider a suggestion bitching? Well good luck with this forum then, a forum that is unable to take suggestions and constructive criticism in a good natured form will have a hard time becoming succesful.

I was SUGGESTING that you use the orange/black theme an option because in my OPINION it looks good, the current theme is very plain indeed. I never demmanded that you make the theme immedietly.

What is boring, immature and noobish? The old forums skin? I suggest you look up the meaning of "immature" and "noobish" in that case because it seems inappropiate to use it in that context.

Good luck finding people to participate in this forum, you're doing a handsome job of trying to keep people away.

No offense directed to the admins/moderators who are doing a marvelous job on this forum.

1242[/snapback]

Don't use my words, makes you look more immature. As I said this site has only been up for 1 and a half week. You didnt look it up which means you are a noob, and you are immature telling me shit. You should read some other threads on how hard work is being done. I might as well keep away dip shits like you who wan't shit out of us and won't contribute. That skin is old shit and its the plainest forum there was just that it was orange/black. Did you pay 60$ recently to purchase something? Couse if you didn't you might aswel shutup. Thats not suggesting its saying that we should change a skin couse you youreself don't like it... We shall ask the people who put time and effort in here whose oppinions will be respected.

I am an admin.

Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on me "using" your words? Are you referring to the "*sigh*"? A bit of humor never killed anybody.

Yes I do notice this forum has been up for a short ammount of time, as evidenced by the members registered and posts made.

And I DO know hard work is been done, why do you think I put "No offense directed to the admins/moderators who are doing a marvelous job on this forum."? You yoursefl are no doubt doing an excellent job on this forum but making aggresive posts towards other members is detrimental to the feeling of the forum.

I might as well keep away dip shits like you who wan't shit out of us and won't contribute.
Define exactly what contribute is, posting sugestions and critics is contributing since it helps make the forum more enjoyable for all.
Did you pay 60$ recently to purchase something? Couse if you didn't you might aswel shutup.

So now if I don't pitch in money to help you maintain the site I am not allowed to post my opinions? Then I suggest you make a guideline of what not to post because the description of this sub-forum is "Questions? Suggestions? Regarding out ranking system?" If making suggestions is not allowed to us regular members who didn't give monetary help to the site then I SUGGEST (heh) that you close this forum and simply make a hidden forum where only people who contributed money can post (making hidden sub-forums shouldn't be hard, I did it on my BF clan's forum easily).

Thats not suggesting its saying that we should change a skin couse you youreself don't like it...
Now you're twisting my words, tell me where I said that you SHOULD change a skin? And I never said that I didn't like the current one I said it looked plain.
We shall ask the people who put time and effort in here whose oppinions will be respected.

"Questions? Suggestions? Regarding out ranking system?"

I am an admin.

You are making derogatory comments directed at me ("immature, dip shit, shit talker for example") which is not an appropiate behavior for an admin.

While we are talking about immaturity perhaps you'd care to take a look at your own posts? Personally I find that anyone that must resort to insults is not a serious/mature person, but of course that is just my point of view.

Yes we will have a dark skin with a black background :D You can post whatever you wan't I dont know why he jumped at you. But hes like that, thats why some people don't like him too much. On a side note The old skin was for a completly different forum. To do something even remotly similar I would have to make one myself. That way I would have to make New buttons, Code the CSS And HTML and the TEMPLATES and then do the gradients, etc which will take me a while. My current goal is to make a mainsite and thats what Im doing. We will have a choice of skins as I said before and I *might* make one that resembles the old one :). Either way there will be a dark skin in place it may or may not resemble the old skin. And I pay money for this and will pay money for it while I can. I will not ask anyone to pay/put ads on the website unless Its really necessary (however I doubt it will be) :)

Dove, I do agree with aoshi on this.

You were the one that started the conflict with an unfriendly tone.

That is not your fault since english is not your native language and it is hard to understand, and speak it.

Aoshi please do not be degraded by the argument, because you will make a fine member in this BR community and you have to understand the conflicts of cultural diffusion.

Please stop this non-sense right here.

P.S. A suggestion means that it would look nice, not that it has to be done.

i agree with wolf.. we shouldnt be even having these arguments.. x . x

and wasnt the point of this forum to help bring back br??? instead i see people arguing here and there.. im not a hippi.. but we all need to mellow out ya know??

Well it was an accidental argument, a mere misunderstanding. This happens a lot in real life.

Stop bitching. Thats all you guys do. 1nsane busts his ass and puts alot of time into this, at least he is making us a forum site. No one said it was finished. So don't start making judgements on it.

Do I care if you agree? He should have looked at other things before making a gay topic like this. I mean, who cares what the old skin was. Did you start this site? Will you decide what kind of skin it will be? No. I didn't read the posts before, just a bit of 1nsane's. I must tell you to stfu too :)

I care actually, The current skin doesn't really resemble br now does it? It was a suggestion from him and I am ALWAYS open to suggestions.

ugh...

I care actually, The current skin doesn't really resemble br now does it? It was a suggestion from him and I am ALWAYS open to suggestions.

1341[/snapback]

That wasn't a suggestion reread it.

1218[/snapback]

Um yes it was...

Do I care if you agree? He should have looked at other things before making a gay topic like this. I mean, who cares what the old skin was. Did you start this site? Will you decide what kind of skin it will be? No. I didn't read the posts before, just a bit of 1nsane's. I must tell you to stfu too  :)

1336[/snapback]

Dude, if your attitude is like this towards people in real society, they will smack you up-right in your face. Like mentioned all over this thread, zymeth is the real admin, your just some sidekick. Keep your tone down, I don't care what trouble this post causes me, and it is worth it.

Pool, please do not butt into this.

Dude, if your attitude is like this towards people in real society, they will smack you up-right in your face.  Like mentioned all over this thread, zymeth is the real admin, your just some sidekick.  Keep your tone down, I don't care what trouble this post causes me, and it is worth it.

Pool, please do not butt into this.

1409[/snapback]

Sidekick? Jesus you are getting kicked for getting your facts all gayed up. I don't know why he won't get me admin yet. He is farting around so far, the site was done a long time ago. You can kiss my ass metal dick, you spam like a mother fucker. Have you ever wen't to a topic like "lounge"? Well lok on the right every single thread in there was last replied by you. Some pshycho. Jesus there aren't normal members, never should have came.

Sidekick? Jesus you are getting kicked for getting your facts all gayed up. I don't know why he won't get me admin yet. He is farting around so far, the site was done a long time ago. You can kiss my ass metal dick, you spam like a mother fucker. Have you ever wen't to a topic like "lounge"? Well lok on the right every single thread in there was last replied by you. Some pshycho. Jesus there aren't normal members, never should have came.

1416[/snapback]

You want the credit for what zymeth did..and you call me psycho?!

Your a fucked up retard.

Learn some english and maybe people might have a tiny bit respect for your nooby ass. Dumb sidekick little kid.

An admin talking to a member like this; I doubt you should be even given the job.

Wow you are a retard. Have I been taking what 1nsane has done? You are fucked up. Spamming like a bitch. Learn the real name little kid. You will be erased soon enough.

Little kid.

Calling someone a little kid is very insulting.... *cough*NOT*cough*

Just because he likes posting messages doesn't make him a psycho, bitch, little kid, abnormal member, etc.

I'll wager a guess here as to why Zymeth will not make you an admin, respect, if you lack this quality then no matter how much you contribute (be it money, articles or maintanance of the site) you will not reach admin status.

Dovesink, you keep criticising my post (saying it wasn't a suggestion and what not) in most your posts you've been disproved. Wolfbite courteously tried to end the argument saying it was simply a misunderstanding yet you jumped on him.

Zymeth himself told you that my post WAS a suggestion and that he DID care about what regular members thought of the forum but you decide to keep on flaming.

I know english may not be your first language (to be honest is isn't my first language either) but please reread the thread/posts before you post something offensive.

I couldn't have said it better, thank you aoshi.

I do not know what to say, dovesink, This is how I see you in my mind.

ugly_man.jpgI

Wow you are a retard. Have I been taking what 1nsane has done? You are fucked up. Spamming like a bitch. Learn the real name little kid. You will be erased soon enough.

Little kid.

1479[/snapback]

Hes one of the most active members... I really doubt that he should be erased...