• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gorgee123
      I was banned from a LotusClan server just because I joined. I joined the server and I voteban started on me. This person Algkenos27 started the ban. They could of atleast vote kicked me, or told me to leave. I think this is a stupid reason to get banned for. If you can please unban me and do something about this Algkenos27 guy. (LotusClan arena server)
    • By zomb3red
      because i cant post threats on unban requests
    • By airnvault
      Hello,ive been playing on lotus texas servers and i imitated another player name (it was more of a joke)and got banned  so i would like to get unbanned so i can play again.
      I know,ive been silly and i wasnt serious,so if you could?
      Thank you!
    • By oaklati
      Hi.

I am contacting the forums after I was seemingly randomly banned from your servers. I tried to play the new koth_suijin map, and I saw that you had plenty of servers running it. When I attempted to join I was 'added to banned list' on arrival. I tried a few other servers, and I could connect until I was about to play, then banned again. 

STEAM_0:1:66526459

A clip of me connecting- http://youtu.be/3cm0QNQpapM

Thanks, Oaklati.
    • By TheyCallMeArab
      Ban Reason: Teleporter Trapping

Date of Ban: June 23 or 24.  11:00 p.m - 12:00 a.m

Ban Length: 6 months

Steam ID: U:1:145429025

Server: Dustbowl #2 Chicago

Admins:
      I wanted to type you an appeal to get unbanned and to apologize. What I did was horribly inappropriate, disrespectful, and wildly destructive. While I can't truly know how this feels to you, I can certainly understand that what I did was one of the worst things I could possibly have done to you. This is an especially terrible thing for me to have done to you after I joined your servers. I would try and offer an explanation for what I did, but there are no excuses. My intentions, though good, don't matter here: only my poor choices. I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and how much I wasted your time. I can’t expect your forgiveness, though I certainly hope for it. All I can say is that I truly want things to be okay between us. I want you to feel okay and eventually even happy when you let me back on your servers. I want to earn back the right to play on your servers and to have fun. Hopefully, in the future, we can find a way to move past this. Mistakes were made on that night, and I promise I will change.

TheyCallMeArab

I sincerely thank you for reading my appeal