· Monks/Ninjas revival bugfix v1 - fixes lotus being able to produce infinite ninjas by reviving them. monks and ninjas can no longer can be revived by abilities unlife or servant of flesh
· HealthVampirePercent/StaminaVampirePercent bugfix v1 - solves the exploit of lotus brothers taking stamina from horses. these variables do not take effect anymore against animals/ambientlife if hit by a melee/instanthit unit
· Cancel Technique bugfix v1 - fixes the lotus yin exploit (canceling a technique & ritual of ascention)
· CanEnterWatchtower bugfix v1 - fixes the exploit of lotus brothers being able to enter watchtowers. buildings rallypoint will now check for the CanEnterWatchtower variable (Data_Units)
· Siege variable on projectiles bugfix v1 - makes ranged units get affected by the Siege variable (Data_Weapons). beware: most ranged units will deal half as much damage vs building than before
· start Technique bugfix v1 - prevents researching techniques from unfinished buildings
· Town Square upgrade bugfix v1 - patches the buildings upgrade start/cancel button to prevent spending/receiving extra resources when the upgrade already was started/canceled
# custom patches
· (not finished) CanOnlyHaveOne patch v1 - allows to set a specific value (rather than just true/false) in the variable CanOnlyHaveOne (Data_Buildings) to effectively limit buildings to a certain amount
· (to be improved later) Starting Towns patch v1 - restores the functionality of this deprecated lobby setting that was available during alpha/beta versions. adding a new dropdown button is not an easy task, so for now whatever is set in Starting Armies will affect Starting Towns aswell
· (to be improved later) Windowed Mode patch v1 - forces the game to run in borderless windowed mode
currently unfinished. can read lfr files, but new/save functionality is not implemented yet
HI ALL I UPLOAD HERE ALL LEVELS FROME GAME AND ADD EXTRACTING TOOL TO EXTRAT FROME GAME
SIMPLY PUT ALL LEVEL FILES TO YOUR GAME FOLDER CALLED LEVELS
I'am actually working on the map of the mine colony from the famous RPG Gothic I. There will be 3 camps to choose (3 players). Those of you who played the game will remember that your nameless hero had to collect the 5 focus stones wich where scattered all over the map. That is where our story begins: You are a nameless hero. You rule your own camp. And you want to escape out of the magical barrier surrounding the whole dale. For that you need the power of the famous focus stones.
win conditions: you can win the game like always by destroying the other 2 camps. You can also win by holding control over 1 manned watchtower at 4/5 focus stones. So all 3 camps fighting for the control of those 5 points on the map. (I know there is no special win condition for that in the settings, so you need to communicate this to your opponents if you got control of those win points.)
So here are the special rules:
- your are not allowed to train female soldiers. (there are in fact 4 women in the world of Gothic I, so you are allowed to summon the female zen masters)
- you don't have access to horses (there are no horses in Gothic I)
Hey friends, i have some notifications for you:
- I updated all my maps because there was a bug wich broke ingame map transfer. So I recommend to replace the old ones, even if they work well in singleplayer.
- If there will be new versions of existing maps they will get the same file-name, so you can replace them quicker without searching in your levels folder.
- I put all finished maps (7) in a map-bundle at the Battle Realms Discord. So people who don't like to register can get them, too: https://discord.gg/enBRxF5
- I uploaded my 'Siege of Serpent Holm' map. Because all people who finished Kenji's Journey have seen the original i'm interested in your thoughts about this new interpretation. So leave a comment if you like.
Hey Guys, here's a list of Battle Realms maps im working on from time to time (updated).
upcoming new maps (no released files yet)
Caves (8 players / giant size) progress : 50%
Feengrotten (4 players / medium size) progress : 60%
Steps of the Gods (2 players / medium size) progress : 40%
Spring of Life (5 players / large size) progress : 20%
Kenjis Decision (6 players / large size) progress : 20%
Hephaestus Mines (4 players / medium size) progress : 10%
(nearly) finished maps
Darwinism (2 players / medium size)
Ancient Cemetery (2 players / small size)
Thuringian Abbey (4 players / medium size)
Smugglers Hideout (2 players / tiny size)
Frozen Souls (6 players / small size)
Broken Friendship (2 players / medium size)