Jump to content
nvlam567@gmail.com

Please give file mod Battle Realms II WinterOfTheWolf.

Recommended Posts

On 7.3.2017 at 8:51 PM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

Hi Guyz.

Can anybody please help me.

I need a mod like in the video.

Or give me the last hero in all clan (new hero)

Many thanks

try to write to creator of that mod or youcan find some mod in download section or also you can nmod by your self by br.editor and read about how to mod wit br editor from here

https://forums.gamingterritory.com/files/category/18-modifications/ <---- DOWNLOAD SECTION MODIFICATION (MOD'S)

Edited by Gregor8356

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.3.2017 at 6:41 AM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

I do not know anything about the code.

I just need the last hero of all clans.

Example : Kenji Oja of Dragon clan

 

Please.

like I said look in download section there should be some interesting for you mods, but if you want to set your hero in keep s in game download Br editor from here ->

<-,and if you downoad the editor let me know then I will give instrustion what to do ok ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 6:15 PM, Gregor8356 said:

like I said look in download section there should be some interesting for you mods, but if you want to set your hero in keep s in game download Br editor from here ->

<-,and if you downoad the editor let me know then I will give instrustion what to do ok ;)

I need :

Clan Dragon : Kenji

Clan Serpent : Kenji

Clan Wolf : I think the wolf does not have the final hero.

Clan Lotus : Nightvol

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.3.2017 at 4:58 PM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

I need :

Clan Dragon : Kenji

Clan Serpent : Kenji

Clan Wolf : I think the wolf does not have the final hero.

Clan Lotus : Nightvol

Thanks

 

F1690_BattleRealms.dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks sir. i will test it... After the test, I played for a while after "Battle_Realms_F.exe  stopped working" => Why ?

--------------------

Clan wolf does not have the ultimate hero.
How to balance it?

It can connect via GameRanger. I want to play with my brother.

 

Edited by nvlam567@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.3.2017 at 6:25 AM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

thanks sir. i will test it... After the test, I played for a while after "Battle_Realms_F.exe  stopped working" => Why ?

--------------------

Clan wolf does not have the ultimate hero.
How to balance it?

It can connect via GameRanger. I want to play with my brother.

 

Beceause he ,your brother must also have this mod --><--

,the Wolf clan have have strongest hero grayback End Game he looks the same like norml grayback but is stronger

 

Edited by Gregor8356

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Nguyen Van Lam
On 3/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, Gregor8356 said:

Beceause he ,your brother must also have this mod -->https://forums.gamingterritory.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1131<--

,the Wolf clan have have strongest hero grayback End Game he looks the same like norml grayback but is stronger

After the test file.

I play for a while. A message appears and the game exits.

"Battle_Realms_F.exe  stopped working"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.3.2017 at 6:48 PM, Guest Nguyen Van Lam said:

After the test file.

I play for a while. A message appears and the game exits.

"Battle_Realms_F.exe  stopped working"

 

 

i dont know I not notice an error

btw, give second file maby some thing is with the file

Battle Realms.rar

Edited by Gregor8356

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Nguyen Van Lam
On 3/13/2017 at 5:37 AM, Gregor8356 said:

i dont know I not notice an error

btw, give second file maby some thing is with the file

Battle Realms.rar

ok. thanks sir. I will test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2017 at 5:37 AM, Gregor8356 said:

i dont know I not notice an error

btw, give second file maby some thing is with the file

Battle Realms.rar

Please help........many many many thanks

Link

How to create without mod:
Kenji, Hordeling, Nightvol... :)

Edited by nvlam567@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.3.2017 at 5:36 PM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

Please help........many many many thanks

Link

mayby your problemis you dont have latest wersion of a game you should have 1.50q to check wer. of  a game go in main menu multiplayer lan

picture of wer how this should look

Edited by Gregor8356

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.3.2017 at 6:16 PM, nvlam567@gmail.com said:

Do you have english wer. of a game or version is in different language than english ?

because thtat may be te problem

I not notice any error in tree games

any other mods work normally?

Edited by Gregor8356

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest :)

How can I create an ability type that converts corpses to new units(Like wolf/Zombie)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know, prabably based on zombie code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×