Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Dark}WolfBite

Ranks, Classification???

:blink: *Loses hair and goes insane* OMG!! J/k. I want to be involved! MSG ME ON HOTMAIL! I wana know whats going on with the ranks!!!!

Let me guess, that cheap way is to mod. the count because your an admin. That is worse than cheating. :lol:

or...

keep posting one letter. like this:

Post1: K

Post2: K

Post3: K

Post4: K

Post5: K

Post6: K

Post7: K

and so on to post 10,000.

Thats is highly forbbiden and you would go defianatly crazy posting 10,000 times even if it is 1 word. Sure shark, nobody else? Well ok.

Well im doing temporary ranks as im writing this. They will be here until Mr. Dove :P comes back then we shall whip up some better ones. I will make an announcement once I have atleast 10 dif ranks done. They will be general which means that they wont be group based. But again as I said these are TEMPORARY.

These better be temporary :lol: They suck donkey balls. Sorry for not making them before but 1nsane has been busy and didn't have much time to consult. Ya im leaving for the airport in 1 hour and 30 mins, I'll have internet in Europe some of the time but it be rude to arive to family who I haven't seen in 3 and a half years to go onto the internet the 1st day. Well peace for now.

I like the ranks, :)

mainly because I'm on the top.

These ranks do suck, I don't want be head of the serpent clan.

I like the ranks, :)

mainly because I'm on the top.

These ranks do suck, I don't want be head of the serpent clan.

983[/snapback]

I thought you loved the Dragon clan. If im any clans leader altho im not best I'll be going for Serpent, just a heads up :lol:

How about this...I will tell you a little secret, enjoy it while you can.

You can change your rank from the Control Panel, if you have 225+ posts. I assume you can figure the rest out.