Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Dark}WolfBite

Ranks, Classification???

raiders are good to ambush with too because they have full line of sight even when in forests, and they are fast too

also werewolves with wolf's bite are good to ambush with too

you are?

well its not nice to be a golem-members dont pay much of ettension on your posts and like pick on you cause you are less rank than them.

There's a mistake, a golem should be a first one, then next is peasant :)

hmm well im now taking computer applications for my second semester in 10th grade, and i now know a tiny bit about working with html coding using wordpad >.<

well its not nice to be a golem-members dont pay much of ettension on your postsĀ  and like pick on you cause you are less rank than them.

23115[/snapback]

What?!? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. People that judge others based on their rank should be sent to the spam forum! Dude, people only ignore you if you suck, and spam.

hmm well im now taking computer applications for my second semester in 10th grade, and i now know a tiny bit about working with html coding using wordpad >.<

23194[/snapback]

Wow... Im in Tenth grade too.. -.-"

What?!? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. People that judge others based on their rank should be sent to the spam forum! Dude, people only ignore you if you suck, and spam.

23201[/snapback]

i hehe i judge people by their avatar so i think iam the coolest :P

and i think that kirilzir told you much stupider thins thats why you find him now in the trash can!

I hope the classification thing will be established because it will be so cool especially most of us varied in choice of clan....

i hehe i judge people by their avatar so i think iam the coolest :P

and i think that kirilzir told you much stupider thins thats why you find him now in the trash can!

thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard,judging people based on their avatar?WTF?!thats not even logical,plus yours sucks :P

January... January... When was January... You are not a necromancer, don't necro post! (Don't revive old threads :P)