Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mana

Forum News

<p>Hello everyone,</p>

<p><strong>Here be another forum update:</strong><br>

New forums added:<br>

<em>Spam</em> - to be used for forum games and similar stuff (It is not to be meant for people to make 100's of threads say 'hi' in them)<br>

<em>Staff Applications</em> (Temporary) - Submit your application to become a staff member of br.us<strong>*</strong>. (Forum is moderated meaning you can only post once and you will not see your post) <br>

New features of the 'advanced' member group: <br>

<strong>*Custom user titles</strong><br>

<strong>*HTML in user titles</strong> - <em>Can have a bold,italic,underlined,picture, etc usertitle</em><br>

<strong>*Colored username</strong> - <em>Currently <span style='color:#225DB6'>light blue</span>, might change later</em><br>

<strong>*1 MB upload space</strong><br>

<strong>*PM (Personal Message) storage increased to 200 messages</strong><br>

<strong>*Can delete own posts</strong> (Not threads)<br>

<strong>*Can add events to the forum calendar</strong><br>

<strong>*Can upload a 300x300 pixel image</strong> - <em>to be shown in their profile.</em><br>

<strong>*Access to a special forum</strong> - <em>Allows them to know what going to happen on the site/forum before anyone else.</em> (Not too interesting as of now, but will be more interesting later) </p>

<p><strong>*</strong>Read this thread first:<br>

<a href="http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/index.php?showtopic=160">http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/index.php?showtopic=160</a></p>

<p>If anyone has any suggestions about anything that should be added/removed (like a new forum) please say so. I’m always open to suggestions.<br>

</p>

rundown i think you have to make about 1500 post to become a avance member :(

only avance members can have color usernames?

It is per group, so yes. I will not make a different usergorup per each person heh. So you will all have to stay with one. having many usergroups would slow the board down considerably.

how did wolf become an advanced member if he only has like 1150 posts and you need 1500 posts to become an advacned member?

Before it was 1000 posts and I reached that a long time ago. Luckily zymeth changed the post count to 1500 right after I had become an advanced member. :P

It is per group, so yes. I will not make a different usergorup per each person heh. So you will all have to stay with one. having many usergroups would slow the board down considerably.

3962[/snapback]

ahh ok. only avance mamber can have underline member titles? too right

Bold, Colored, Italic, underlined, whatever.

Look at mine for one, in IE it glows even.