Lotus should care more of there css servers because the stats doesnt work half of the time. Hackers are always around people who dont hack get banned all the time. In the last two weeks it only recognize half of all the kills and mostly all of my deaths so its unfair for players who play fair and want to get a better rank that the server has problems with rank and so on. In my opinion the server and all the stats should be set up new and maybe you should get a rotation server too with maps like cs_italy , cs_assault and de_inferno and so on.

So i talk to all admins here who want to run a professional group with professional servers should take care of there servers otherwise its shit. Half a year ago the servers were full all the time and now they are empty all the time cause of these problems.

• Upvote 1

I have noticed the problem with the hackers but we rely on the community to report them as we do with TF2. I'm pretty new to CSS so I really don't know about other maps so I think that a server rotation would be great

• Upvote 1

With CS:GO coming out, I think the two servers are as good as ded.

Maybe keep the most popular one and change the other to normal settings, vanilla maps. As for the administration problem, find friends and tell them to apply.

The two were pretty full they other day. They have their peak hours as all servers do

The two were pretty full they other day. They have their peak hours as all servers do

I dare you to say the same as DoD:S.

Of course they do, but over half the time they sit empty. We need moar players!