wildeye123

Wolf Clan. Strong Or Not?

pros and cons of wolf clan? in your own opinions. is it strong or not? why is it weak? why is it strong? how strong?

some pros:

-comparing to units of the other clans, Wolf ones are the toughest

-all units can fully regenerate, and most of them have good healing rate

-most of them do high damage comparing to those of the other clans

-Wolf units are the second swiftest (Only Serpent units beats them in swiftness)

some cons:

-costs more resources than the rest in term of building and training

-Wolf buildings need more area than other clans' counterparts.

-its battle gears lacks of diversity and complexity. few of the battle gears are good enough. and those good ones tend to belong to weak units.

-lacks of diversity in types of attack. many units have the same type of attack (e.g. mauler-sledger-packmaster-Shale lord do melee blunt; brawler-berserker-digger-Gaihla-Wildeye(yes) do melee cutting)

-lacks of decent magic units.

-additional units suck (e.g. pack master, digger, wolf)

-Wolf's techniques suck comparing to other clan's

strong or weak?

-IMO, its depends on the player's strategy and skill. But I can say that it consumes a lot of your skills in order to be on par with skilled Dragon/Serpent/Lotus players.

Wolf Clan :

-High HP-regen, Herbalist, learn dat 1st !

-Peasant, U can make them Fighting Crew !

-Well, the most important building U should have, only require Peasant Hut, make easier to collecting water, watering rice, and well can't get burn, U can protect Ur oder building with Well,

-BG, U only need Shale Armor, and some oder thing,

-Berserker, best with Shale Armor, High Magic Resist, injured ? Just make dem stop for a moment (shortcut O), amazing HP/stamina regen,

-Pitch Slinger, d'best to destroying building ? Burn it ! (faster burn dan Serpent Raider), coz d'enemy peasant need to watering 1st be4 dey can repair it, if U aware, dey do much damage to Heroes, U can hear burned skin sound when PS battling with melee Heroes,

-Ballistaman, King of the Mountain ! Best with higher stand especially with Watchtower,

-Druidess, can "stun" enemy unit,

-Heroine Gaihla, around rice field, increase rice growth,

So, a lot of Berserker, some PS, Druidess, 1Ballistaman w/ Totem, Heroine Gaihla, rule d'battlefield,