zzc

Gaihla innate ability

I have the data editor and trying to make the innate ability to have more benefits other than just rice growth. 😄 I added health and stam regen, gather rate increase,

I got back into this game after a long hiatus, 

so;

Does the ability only trigger when Gaihla scatters flowers? Then is there a way to get her to throw flowers more often?

Usage type omnipresent means always on?

Proximity effect continuous means always on?

Theres so little info on innate abilities. And some innate abilities arent even that, like in data editor, arah has none, its in her weapon.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:49 AM, zzc said:

I have the data editor and trying to make the innate ability to have more benefits other than just rice growth. 😄 I added health and stam regen, gather rate increase,

I got back into this game after a long hiatus, 

so;

Does the ability only trigger when Gaihla scatters flowers? Then is there a way to get her to throw flowers more often?

Usage type omnipresent means always on?

Proximity effect continuous means always on?

Theres so little info on innate abilities. And some innate abilities arent even that, like in data editor, arah has none, its in her weapon.

My advice to you is use already= base on  already maded innete (bg )

To made that kinda image like you suspected  to get best results you need make test and test  that should make your innate work in best possible way.

oook I managed to get the ability to work more often by adding anim rate bonus.... heh.