Sign in to follow this  
marcelo_20xx

Good Old Rogue Squadron 3d Fixed

I was a fan of this game back on those years, mostly because it reminded me of Star Fox64, anyway after I upgraded to windowsXP and buying a new graphic card (8800 GTX) the game no longer worked. Nothing I tried seemed to work, running in compatibility mode, patch the game to the last version, etc, etc.

until...well a couple of days I managed to make it work again almost perfectly, no glitches no crashes. Though not my own work, the true project was from a guy of a forum that after some time dissapeared along the forum itself and never released the patched file, only some cryptic instructions describing his findings and a workaround for the problem...so I think in all fairness all the credits goes to him. I already patched the game following his instructions and the games run fine.

Now if only I could get to work Episode I Racer would be great.

If anyone is interested in the file just post it here and I could upload it and give a link. And let the FORCE BE WITH YOU again, marcelo off.