phantom

TF2 32-Player Scoreboard

this should really be pinned to the top of the forums, i took forever trying to find it the last time the update got rid of the 32 player scoreboard

this should really be pinned to the top of the forums, i took forever trying to find it the last time the update got rid of the 32 player scoreboard

it doesnt need fixing that often. mana was supposed to make it a sticky but we know how hard-working and responsive he is

it doesnt need fixing that often. mana was supposed to make it a sticky but we know how hard-working and responsive he is

It has more to do with you being the original poster than anything as to why this isn't a sticky yet.

It has more to do with you being the original poster than anything as to why this isn't a sticky yet.

No..not really.

I've allways wondered why valve didnt just implement scroll wheel to go up and down on the team the cursors on.

Oh, it broke again?

TF2 only updated, nothing was really broken. Sometimes, if the update is large enough, it cleans up your TF2 files, discarding errant data. Extracting the .rar again usually works, but sometimes there's a major UI update that affects the scoreboard (such as the icon update) that requires a new scoreboard mod.

I've always wondered why valve didn't just implement scroll wheel to go up and down on the team the cursors on.

Effort mainly. It would also depend on what resolution you're on, how many people are on the server, etc. Basically, a lot of work for no return. That is kinda why there are major updates within updates, such as the UI update with the Mac update.

it deletes it when theres a change to it. sometimes theres nothing actually changed but i just do it again for the hell of it.

extract file>edit 4 lines (change 280>300 twice and 22>17 twice)

its really complicated.

the most recent change with the mac update was how transparent the scoreboard background was

before:

cpdustbowl0097.jpg

after:

plbadwater0036.jpg

Dear god, is that what it's like playing on stocks 2?

Dominating nearly the whole team?

dustbowl stage3.

sweatsac wouldnt leave the spawn :<

what the hell at all the bots?

manas fun faggotry hour or something