Sign in to follow this  
IndominusRex

Tantra Online English Version Free2play

Hello!

Tantra was a pay-to-play before. It happens about 2 years ago till now, but now, It's free!

All people are welcome to play the game.

Please visit www.tantra.ph for more information.

It is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Max level is 99

It is so adicted if you try.

And If you want spanish version, you can ask Fresco is currently playing Tantra of Spanish verision that's why he's not playing Battle Realms oftenly, don't be always stick to just BR, go and try other game!

That's all I can say about Tantra ONLINE,

Also also, this is my second Favorite game.

Most of the player are Filipino, but it doesn't mean that there are no foreign players.. There are about 40% of Foreign players and 60% Filipino, but don't worry, Filipino people use English too.

Oh wow... Try it, I am sure you will get addicted to it when you know the basic of this game :D

By the way, I am a vietnamese, not a Filipino, I just like the game ^_^

Just visit the site but it look like a cheap software download site (sorry to say that) not like the game site much. And I could not find game info easily. It seems that they convert from pay to play to play and pay for game items like the current trends in Korea, China and Viet Nam too. Are there any new ideas was incorporated in this games? or it just like other massive....?

i was going to try it out but in order to make an account it requires an ISP name and i do not know my ISP name so i will not play it...plus i felt like it asked for too much info of me...so its not for me no matter how addicting, u never know when someone may steal the info u put in there...

You can put random stuff, doesn't matter. Also you can put anything for your ISP name,

ok im now on there, but im still learning a few of the basics...my name is heroicpaladin0009...i am on the fourth server/world or whatever it is...forget its name...i decided to put the name of a local cable company for my ISP name, Adelphia...

hehe ok im been playing every now and then...and my strongest character on the fourth server is my second one....my first one used his fists to fight and my second one uses a sword to cut up the enemy >:)