Sign in to follow this  
El Phantasmo

Steam Validation Rejected

Anyone had this error. It shows up whenever I try to connect to a server. Even shows up if I try and launch an offline practice.

I've had it happen a few times. It usually fixes it self after a steam restart, log in and out, ect. If it doesn't go away put in a ticket, they'll help you (eventually). ;)

Make sure any other computers you have steam installed on have you logged in otherwise permissions will keep switching from one computer to another. Just log out and log back in and check if any other computers have you logged in obviously, simples.

• Upvote 2

I've been noticing this on the rise, I wonder if it's something that users are doing specifically that causes it to pop up for I've never had this come up.

I've seen Player was kicked then something along the lines of Steam Auth Ticket has been canceled with an error of either not logged in, or Steam Validation Rejected...yet they're IN-GAME.

Steam hates us. Simple as that. feelsbad.png

Maybe the if you log in on one machine, then log in on another and start playing games, eventually the ticket will expire on the first machine and you are then kicked from your game because of it. If this was the case I would then expect to have to log back into Steam on either machine but this doesn't happen. You're still logged in. Weird.

I get this same error I just downloaded the game I tryed to play practice and I got this error somebody got a solution?