Unknown

Battle Realms New Forums www.br-forums.com

Hi,

I would like to let you guys know that we have a new Battle Realms forums at www.br-forums.com

This forums is made specially for Battle Realms. It is has Battle Realms theme.

The link is www.br-forums.com

br-forums has all the pros player currently in there and we are playing online together using gameranger.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks nice to Know

Hello, Ben.

May BRJokerz ask you why would you make another BR site instead of being active on this one? And why do you use different account to advertise it?
^_^

(BeN)-Sun  is it you, Interesting, so it's you  :D  :D  :D  :D  Welcome back

Edited by Gregor8356

Sorry, But I really forgot my old account's password. I have tried resetting the password but I don't know which email it is associated to. Then I found out this account "Unknown" I've made a very long time ago which is associated with my original email. As you may see, the joined date of this account i'm using right now is Member Since 06 May 2006

The reason I've made a new BR-site instead of being active on this one is because this forums has lack of moderation. The main focus of this forums is LotusClan.com and I want to make one specifically for Battle Realms.

I've been voted by the expert players's community in gameranger to make a new forums because I have the most interesting videos on Youtube.

Gregor8356, thank you for welcome me  back, but I'm always here. Just don't post. Edited by Unknown

Sorry, But I really forgot my old account's password. I have tried resetting the password but I don't know which email it is associated to. Then I found out this account "Unknown" I've made a very long time ago which is associated with my original email. As you may see, the joined date of this account i'm using right now is Member Since 06 May 2006

The reason I've made a new BR-site instead of being active on this one is because this forums has lack of moderation. The main focus of this forums is LotusClan.com and I want to make one specifically for Battle Realms.

I've been voted by the expert players's community in gameranger to make a new forums because I have the most interesting videos on Youtube.

Gregor8356, thank you for welcome me  back, but I'm always here. Just don't post.

Thank you for taking the time to explain. :)

But as we are aware, your forums are not only BR- related, there are many discussions about very unrelated-to-BR stuff like Quantum Theories, for example. And many people who don't know about BR register at the forums because of the LifeStream thing. Which looks more out-of-the-place (to us at least) than the stuff on LotusClan.

So there's basically no difference between this and your forum, LotusClan has it's own topic branch fully dedicated to BR.

Same goes for the "lack of moderation". What's to moderate on here? Everyone is allowed to make topics, no spam here as well. + You can always ask @Mana for moderating privileges.

Not sure about the vote- system either. Weird reasoning. Have you told them about these forums in the first place? :unsure:

But let's leave it for now.

Anyway, we're admired by the amount of work you've done on your forums and we can only wish you a good luck! :lol:

Edited by BRJoker

Anyway, at least my forums's title is called Battle Realms.

The LifetimeStream thing is a subscription service I made to make money to run the forums' server. I've made more than $6,000 dollars with that service. It's enough to run the forums for 8 years or more on a dedicated server and the extra money goes to Battle Realms tournament prize and for my time.

Quantum Theories are just one categories of the forums and it will be move to www.hobbytalks.net soon.

The main focus of the br-forums is for Battle Realms. I will add the download section soon.

I've made another forums called www.hobbytalks.net for all general other stuff (this forums is barely a week old and no advertisement yet on it). I will move these members from br-forums to that forums soon. I currently own 6 forums so I can always move members to other forums.

Edited by Unknown

Gregor8356, I have received your email. Thank you for your offer to help me resetting my account. I've found out the email that associated to this account. Turns out to be my yahoo email which I never check in a decade. I'm surprise yahoo didn't closed the account.

Edited by IndominusRex

Cool thats a great news super  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was so happy reading this topic, thought I'd see a fresh and big BR community, active discussions and players, until I opened the advertised forums page. :mellow:

I've visited the forums - completely no BR related activity. So many people discuss other, totally not related to Battle Realms stuff, but nobody discusses the exact BR related stuff. :(

This (Lotus Clan) forum is more active in terms of "BR stuff".

I'll agree with BRJokerz here: I don't see any lack of moderation, considering the fact that I'm a new member on here and my posts will need approval from a moderator before they're shown. And I get the approval around 5 minutes later. This means that the moderators are here! ^_^

And the main focus... It's not really important, the site has it's own Battle Realms focused section, and that's great! After all, the "Lotus Clan" name comes after the Lotus from Battle Realms + the forum was originally  created long ago because of Battle Realms. :)

Tell the "expert players' community" to be active on this new forum then! Because I don't see any activity on there, and that just repulses me from joining the forum. :mellow:

Anyway, at least my forums's title is called Battle Realms.

Such a great point! :lol:

Quantum Theories are just one categories of the forums and it will be move to www.hobbytalks.net soon.

I've made another forums called www.hobbytalks.net for all general other stuff (this forums is barely a week old and no advertisement yet on it). I will move these members from br-forums to that forums soon. I currently own 6 forums so I can always move members to other forums.

8 months have passed since this message and neither the categories, nor the people were moved. "The Science Behind The Law Of Attraction And A Specific Person" is not what I want to see, going on that forum!  :huh:

Hey, I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but I'd rather stick to this forum. It's got active people who discuss BR stuff almost everyday! ^_^