Kalsonic12

BR Data Editor - Health Cost

Anyone got any idea how does the health cost work? I tried this on two units, the Lotus Warlock and Lotus Diseased One, with the ability Dark Arson and Death Wail respectively. The Warlock has 300 HP while the Diseased One has 230 HP.

When I set the health cost for DA to 200, it actually resets the Warlock's health to full. When I set the cost to 100, it cuts out half of the Warlock's health. When I set it to 150, a near full health Warlock would have just a smidge of health left.

As for the Diseased One, When I set it to 150 HP cost for Death Wail, it only cuts out half of the DO's health. When I set it to 190, it cuts the health to red.

I can't seem to figure out how the value works. Its not an absolute value for the HP, nor is it going for the HP's percentage value. Anyone can shed some light on this?

*extra question: Anyway to edit the console tooltip?

Hi, there

the abilities work not exctly to helt cost its a amont of health

it's no ecual to healt of unit and in =DA helt cost  also you must remember  poisons and armor values ,so that means this need tests,tests and more tests

and the tootip option to edit is in tabs tooltip editor  simply drag and drop tultips files from game

• Upvote 1

and the tootip option to edit is in tabs tooltip editor  simply drag and drop tultips files from game

Where exactly can I find these Tooltip files?

Figured it out, I don't seem to know how to save the edits I made to the tooltips. Any ideas how?

Where exactly can I find these Tooltip files?

Figured it out, I don't seem to know how to save the edits I made to the tooltips. Any ideas how?

to save the files you need to put to the game folder X:\Battle Realms\Interface\Text\HERE
GO FILE WIT NAME -,, WOTW_Console_Tooltips.lte '' LAST THING DONT FORGOT TO SAVE IN Br EDITOR CHNGES SHOULD BE ON THE BOTTOM SMALL BUTTON SAVE

H2otool . GUI  have to extract interface txt there are console tooltip files  extractor you will find in download section .

If you have more questions try to answer if I know the answer.

Also in   br. data editor of SITUVN is text editing and there you can save changes you made.

Edited by Gregor8356

On 4/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Gregor8356 said:

H2otool . GUI  have to extract interface txt there are console tooltip files  extractor you will find in download section .

If you have more questions try to answer if I know the answer.

Also in   br. data editor of SITUVN is text editing and there you can save changes you made.

Sorry for bumping this old topic, Gregor, after editing the tooltips, how do you put back the files to .H2O so the game can read it?

Use H2oTool (without GUI) to build H2O archive.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/h2otool/

Open cmd then type the command to make H2O archive.

Command h2otool help will show:

H2OTOOL - h2o archive utility v1.0 - sigget 2007
-----------------------------------------------------

Usage : h2otool <command> [archive] [directory]

Where command is one of: info, list, extract, build or help

Examples :

To display info about an archive type:
    h2otool info <archive>

To list the contents of an archive type:
    h2otool list <archive>

To extract the contents of an archive type:
    h2otool extract <archive> <target directory>

To build an archive from the contents of a directory type:
    h2otool extract <archive> <source directory>

Note: to build h2o command is build not extract.

To build an archive from the contents of a directory type:
    h2otool build <archive> <source directory>

- Open CMD

- type fullpath of h2otools and commands

Ex:

"D:\Tools\h2otool.exe" build "test.h2o" "D:\BR"

Build all files in D:\BR folder in to test.h2o file. h2otool.exe in D:\Tools folder.

Edited by SITUVN

On 5/11/2020 at 10:52 AM, Kyros said:

Sorry for bumping this old topic, Gregor, after editing the tooltips, how do you put back the files to .H2O so the game can read it?

Sorry for late response I miss question so many people ask me ,Do file directory exact like In the game and put 

to save the files you need to put to the game folder X:\Battle Realms\Interface\Text\HERE
GO FILE WIT NAME -,, WOTW_Console_Tooltips.lte '' LAST THING DONT FORGOT TO SAVE IN Br EDITOR CHNGES SHOULD BE ON THE BOTTOM SMALL BUTTON SAVE