8 Screenshots

About This File

3 vs 3

1 team has to besiege the old stronghold of the serpent clan. If the poison of the interwined vipers will be enough to paralyze their invaders?

Layout based on the original Serpent Holm from Kenji's Journey. It works pretty well as a teamgame 3 vs 3. Don't forget to X nearby friends. It works in free-for-all as well, but it's a bit unbalanced.

I hope you enjoy playing this map. Feel free to contact me for constructive criticism, questions and suggestions.
Headshoot

What's New in Version 1.4   See changelog

Released

less ai units gets stuck

reworked serpentholm

more building space for the player near the swamp

other small improvements

Date Verified Working On Latest Battle Realms Version

01/26/2020
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Gregor8356

wery good i like the details

Share this review

Link to review
Shoot2Kill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

By far the prettiest map that exists for Battle Realms, certainly the prettiest map from any RTS I have ever played. The bases all feel unique to build in, it is a shame that you cannot pick a starting location in this game, but I have started in 3 of them so far.

Starting in Serpent Holm is great, but I feel it could use a bit more flat terrain up there in places. AI do not do too great up there. Also I usually like to have at least 2 huts around the rice field but that cannot be achieved up there.

The bottom right location in the swampy area is the worst place to start and the AI can end up getting wrecked quite fast down there. I am unsure what is wrong with it, I think it is just too many hills and you have to stretch the base out too long making it hard to defend. I confess though, I have mainly been doing Free-for-All on this map with AI. The swamp area looks great though, I think I was able to build the necromancers throne in that area.

Oh one slight bug, but likely came to light because of me insisting on doing Free-for-All. The really epic looking bridge at the top of the map can on occasion make units get stuck. I think it was actually possible to "block" the bridge with units making the enemy units unable to engage in combat, I had archers on my side of the river and they were unable to send units across to deal with them. Buuuut, the bridge looks epic, so I'd rather it be left slightly buggy than it be removed

Share this review

Link to review