Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

On 8/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, ntudannylee said:

Hi guys I finally find out why AI not deploying Necromancer...it take me so may times to try. all you have to do is open data editor and go to Data_UnitToWarPartyEffectiveness

select Type 50, 51, 52 and set value for each columns like assault,raiding,defense..etc

(in this case number means possiblities, if you set higher the unit will be more common AI use it) In doing so, you will find out AI will add Necromancer into their troop.

The reason why AI will not bulid necromancer is because the Type 51(zombie) , 52 (spirit warrior) all the column number are zero, which make AI not deploying..

I'm trying to do this with Kenji in keep, I made use of the reserves in UnitandBattleGear. I want the AI to use Kenji, but as they do, the game crashes, any idea on how can I do it?

Also, I had made Nightvol playable and with BG that can summon Hordelings, is there any way I can make him summon maximum simultaneously? And also, how does abilities like Necromancer Raise Dead works? I want Nightvol converting corpses to Hordelings

Edited by AppleBytes

On 9/12/2019 at 7:31 AM, AppleBytes said:

I'm trying to do this with Kenji in keep, I made use of the reserves in UnitandBattleGear. I want the AI to use Kenji, but as they do, the game crashes, any idea on how can I do it?

Also, I had made Nightvol playable and with BG that can summon Hordelings, is there any way I can make him summon maximum simultaneously? And also, how does abilities like Necromancer Raise Dead works? I want Nightvol converting corpses to Hordelings

AI can train kenji from keep add pesant inpt unit in bulding section ,kenji can be also summon from bg .

some time units secoontulltip  this is description in game how unit have name shold be set the same then no crash also if bg is made wron please base on wildeye bg copy and fill only how many and nuber of unit in this case nuber ID of kenji.

To sumon more then 1 unit at one time ned yous more reserwed memory  and shoud be conected by ID of reserved memory in CreateMagicAtTarget

for example normal bg at the end is CreateMagicAtTarget number here reserwed shud be 202 for example and all one ability shud normaly creat one unit so it depends how many memory we use that many will be units.

Abitlity of necromancer only work with necromancer number ID only for that ID

to conwert corps necromancer ability corpes to horldnigs can by done by change id of hordlings with zombies and make necro to nightwol chenge model and Voices to nightvol 

Let's Bumping this topic, picures of yours is not available anymore.

can you using new pictures of this dead game? i really love this game since 2008

Edited by Zymethf

On 10/22/2019 at 8:28 AM, Zymethf said:

Let's Bumping this topic, picures of yours is not available anymore.

can you using new pictures of this dead game? i really love this game since 2008

no all is changed , you want to modify game you havwe questions ?