Gregor8356

Tutorial How to Make a mod with Situvn's Br Data Editor

On 8/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, ntudannylee said:

Hi guys I finally find out why AI not deploying Necromancer...it take me so may times to try. all you have to do is open data editor and go to Data_UnitToWarPartyEffectiveness

select Type 50, 51, 52 and set value for each columns like assault,raiding,defense..etc

(in this case number means possiblities, if you set higher the unit will be more common AI use it) In doing so, you will find out AI will add Necromancer into their troop.

The reason why AI will not bulid necromancer is because the Type 51(zombie) , 52 (spirit warrior) all the column number are zero, which make AI not deploying..

I'm trying to do this with Kenji in keep, I made use of the reserves in UnitandBattleGear. I want the AI to use Kenji, but as they do, the game crashes, any idea on how can I do it?

Also, I had made Nightvol playable and with BG that can summon Hordelings, is there any way I can make him summon maximum simultaneously? And also, how does abilities like Necromancer Raise Dead works? I want Nightvol converting corpses to Hordelings

Edited by AppleBytes

On 9/12/2019 at 7:31 AM, AppleBytes said:

I'm trying to do this with Kenji in keep, I made use of the reserves in UnitandBattleGear. I want the AI to use Kenji, but as they do, the game crashes, any idea on how can I do it?

Also, I had made Nightvol playable and with BG that can summon Hordelings, is there any way I can make him summon maximum simultaneously? And also, how does abilities like Necromancer Raise Dead works? I want Nightvol converting corpses to Hordelings

AI can train kenji from keep add pesant inpt unit in bulding section ,kenji can be also summon from bg .

some time units secoontulltip  this is description in game how unit have name shold be set the same then no crash also if bg is made wron please base on wildeye bg copy and fill only how many and nuber of unit in this case nuber ID of kenji.

To sumon more then 1 unit at one time ned yous more reserwed memory  and shoud be conected by ID of reserved memory in CreateMagicAtTarget

for example normal bg at the end is CreateMagicAtTarget number here reserwed shud be 202 for example and all one ability shud normaly creat one unit so it depends how many memory we use that many will be units.

Abitlity of necromancer only work with necromancer number ID only for that ID

to conwert corps necromancer ability corpes to horldnigs can by done by change id of hordlings with zombies and make necro to nightwol chenge model and Voices to nightvol 

Let's Bumping this topic, picures of yours is not available anymore.

can you using new pictures of this dead game? i really love this game since 2008

Edited by Zymethf

On 10/22/2019 at 8:28 AM, Zymethf said:

Let's Bumping this topic, picures of yours is not available anymore.

can you using new pictures of this dead game? i really love this game since 2008

no all is changed , you want to modify game you havwe questions ?

On 1/18/2020 at 4:50 AM, NielNel said:

Hey do u know how to add effect on units just like zymeth no corruption and kenji one with dragon?

If so please tell me how

Yes by edition the innate effect stay wit unit 

• Upvote 1

I hope its not too late to ask but, i tried to make peasant hut trainable to produce a peasant from another faction but with rice and water costs of 1000 because its intended for late game to acquire all factions. But the thing is the training bar wont progress even though i set the training time to 1 instead of 0 and saved it, even the costs of training wont register as 1000 rice and water when i try it on game. Where did i go wrong?

Edited by MartyMarty
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2020 at 5:30 AM, MartyMarty said:

I hope its not too late to ask but, i tried to make peasant hut trainable to produce a peasant from another faction but with rice and water costs of 1000 because its intended for late game to acquire all factions. But the thing is the training bar wont progress even though i set the training time to 1 instead of 0 and saved it, even the costs of training wont register as 1000 rice and water when i try it on game. Where did i go wrong?

Peasant hut have one function to produce peasant  . To have train  is somewhere else code to change that like in exe main game file so for now we are not able to change that 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

Peasant hut have one function to produce peasant  . To have train  is somewhere else code to change that like in exe main game file so for now we are not able to change that 

Thanks brother ☺️ .. but i also tried to change the outgoing unit (peasant) from the peasant hut into a golem, but why is it that no golem comes out, instead its still the same peasants.. is that unchangeable too?

On 1/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, MartyMarty said:

Thanks brother ☺️ .. but i also tried to change the outgoing unit (peasant) from the peasant hut into a golem, but why is it that no golem comes out, instead its still the same peasants.. is that unchangeable too?

It's simple just swap units id's

28 on 40 example

Edited by Gregor8356

hi Mr.BR Modder, I can make a dragon but cant make it atk or damage anything to enemy and no avatar whe ni select it, can you tell me what to do ?

On 6/10/2020 at 1:36 PM, kamikamiq said:

hi Mr.BR Modder, I can make a dragon but cant make it atk or damage anything to enemy and no avatar whe ni select it, can you tell me what to do ?

we only can set  leaf disciple missle reflect innate.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, kamikamiq said:

I don't think Dragon's model have attack animation. It just jumps around when ordered to attack.

• Like 1

Oh okay I got it.

Can you please tell me what does some columns mean

Data_Units.MaxUnitsAttacking

Data_Units.Tooltip

Data_Units.TooltipDesc

Data_Units.TooltipDesc2

and 1 more thing, i tried to create a new unit from Reserved but it keep crash the game although I copy 100% value from a regular unit in Data_Units. do i need change somewhere else other than Data_Units ?

Thanks

On 6/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, kamikamiq said:

Oh okay I got it.

Can you please tell me what does some columns mean

Data_Units.MaxUnitsAttacking

Data_Units.Tooltip

Data_Units.TooltipDesc

Data_Units.TooltipDesc2

and 1 more thing, i tried to create a new unit from Reserved but it keep crash the game although I copy 100% value from a regular unit in Data_Units. do i need change somewhere else other than Data_Units ?

Thanks

MaxUnitsAttacking means how many melee units can engage this particular unit. You will notice that the default is 4 for most normal units and for heroes you will mostly see 5, meaning up to 5 melee units can attack this hero. Ranged attackers have no limitation (one of the reasons why Lotus is OP?).

Tooltip simply mean what text you would see when you hover on the portrait of the unit. It's just their name mostly.

TooltipDesc is the text you will see when you hover the portrait of a hero on a keep. TooltipDesc2 has additional information on the hero like their innate abilities and battle gear (I think I only saw this on campaign's Keeps) - Example hovering Kenji's portrait on the Keep: Kenji (Tooltip). Master of the clan, Kenji is a fierce and inspiring warrior (TooltipDesc). Abilities: Inspiration and Critical Strike (TooltipDesc2).

In what way did you want this new unit to be spawned / used? Maybe that's where you have done something wrong.

10 hours ago, Kyros said:

MaxUnitsAttacking means how many melee units can engage this particular unit. You will notice that the default is 4 for most normal units and for heroes you will mostly see 5, meaning up to 5 melee units can attack this hero. Ranged attackers have no limitation (one of the reasons why Lotus is OP?).

Tooltip simply mean what text you would see when you hover on the portrait of the unit. It's just their name mostly.

TooltipDesc is the text you will see when you hover the portrait of a hero on a keep. TooltipDesc2 has additional information on the hero like their innate abilities and battle gear (I think I only saw this on campaign's Keeps) - Example hovering Kenji's portrait on the Keep: Kenji (Tooltip). Master of the clan, Kenji is a fierce and inspiring warrior (TooltipDesc). Abilities: Inspiration and Critical Strike (TooltipDesc2).

In what way did you want this new unit to be spawned / used? Maybe that's where you have done something wrong.

you are right. i changed Blank_Mask.tga to Mask_sheet_09.tga then it no more crash.

Do you know where to change the limit wolf/horse in wolf den or stable. Like put 1 wild horse into stable then it have 6 or unlimited horse inside stable and same thing with wolf den, then Pack master can take out more than 3 wolf from wolf den.

thank you

On 6/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, kamikamiq said:

you are right. i changed Blank_Mask.tga to Mask_sheet_09.tga then it no more crash.

Do you know where to change the limit wolf/horse in wolf den or stable. Like put 1 wild horse into stable then it have 6 or unlimited horse inside stable and same thing with wolf den, then Pack master can take out more than 3 wolf from wolf den.

thank you

I don't think you can change the limit of Wolf and Horse from the dat file. You can change the number of Pack Master or any other Wolf units wolf by changing NumOwnedWolves column in Data_Units. I'm not sure how many is the maximum.

thank you

I don't think you can change the limit of Wolf and Horse from the dat file. You can change the number of Pack Master or any other Wolf units wolf by changing NumOwnedWolves column in Data_Units. I'm not sure how many is the maximum.

thank you

• Like 1

On 2/27/2017 at 4:50 AM, Gregor8356 said:

here  in description you should find kenji + healing innate the mods contains lots of updates not mater wich mod you choose  kenji with the dragon have the innate

hi Gregor8356, I downloaded your mod. it was very nice thanks. I would like to ask you some thing.

How you

1/changed Arah atk speed very fast?

2/ changed dragon able to atk with dragon bite look like fire, and where to find the UnitPortrait of dragon.

3/ and kenji with dragon spirit BG (I couldnt create that kenji with ur mod, only watch video)

thanks again

8 hours ago, kamikamiq said:

hi Gregor8356, I downloaded your mod. it was very nice thanks. I would like to ask you some thing.

How you

1/changed Arah atk speed very fast?

2/ changed dragon able to atk with dragon bite look like fire, and where to find the UnitPortrait of dragon.

3/ and kenji with dragon spirit BG (I couldnt create that kenji with ur mod, only watch video)

thanks again

Hi ,as am long time with moding this game i can explain this in feve words :

😊 

1 based on bg issyl skill turned in to innate.

2 this also is based on leaf adept inate send power of enemis atack send to them , and changed animation to fire, the portrait in on copreset files  H2O \Models\TEXTURE\ TextureSheet_07 orange head of dragon i get some erros so i only make mark of dragon in my mod.

3 kenji can be summone by sending  pesant to keep in both clans dragon and serpent (key is train pesant in shirine( in dragon clan )to get other clans pesants fo training other  units ,that's one method other method is get from geisha house druides from wolf pesants one druide give another druide skill then druide with power of shale armor give ,should give chaneler skill and that skill can add to zymeth with the orb  and 3 lvl of grayback  that heros will get bg skill to create kenji costof bg = full stamina and 10/10 yin/yang.

graetings , you welcome.

forgot last thing , to get higher clan hero unit like  yvanie/ greyback / kenji /zymeth /otomo/ shinja, kill them ,mentioned heros have couple levls .

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Like 1

Hi Gregor or anyone who knows, I have some knowledge of what MaxAccumulatedEffects is for in Data_Abilities tab but what is the difference from or what is MaxEffectsPerUnit for?

Thanks

On 6/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi ,as am long time with moding this game i can explain this in feve words :

😊 

1 based on bg issyl skill turned in to innate.

2 this also is based on leaf adept inate send power of enemis atack send to them , and changed animation to fire, the portrait in on copreset files  H2O \Models\TEXTURE\ TextureSheet_07 orange head of dragon i get some erros so i only make mark of dragon in my mod.

3 kenji can be summone by sending  pesant to kee p in both clans dragon and serpent (key is train pesant in shirine( in dragon clan )to get other clans pesants fo training other  units ,that's one method other method is get from geisha house druides from wolf pesants one druide give another druide skill then druide with power of shale armor give ,should give chaneler skill and that skill can add to zymeth with the orb  and 3 lvl of grayback  that heros will get bg skill to create kenji costof bg = full stamina and 10/10 yin/yang.

graetings , you welcome.

forgot last thing , to get higher clan hero unit like  yvanie/ greyback / kenji /zymeth /otomo/ shinja, kill them ,mentioned heros have couple levls .

thanks for your reply Gregor 😊

I spend 1 week to research your mod. Alot of thing to learn, very nice. I have something to ask you again

1/ I changed Arah ability to Issyl's haste but it only fast a few second then back to normal. then I check your .dat file and i saw arah have ability with ABILITYTYPE_STAFFADEPT_WHIRLINGSTAFF . then i go check STAFFADEPT_WHIRLINGSTAFF  in  Data_Abilities. i saw you changed something in there then i copy every thing to my .dat file. finally Its work (with STAFFADEPT_WHIRLINGSTAFF ). but i still dont understand because i dont see anything involve to issyl's haste.

2/ can you please say more clear about leaf adept ability /changed animation to fire of the dragon ? I check dragon's ability but there is unclean_one rebrith is not leaf adept ability.  what table and what column please?

3/ finally i can make summon KenjiWTD have BG to summon 4 dragons in game. I was surprised when kenji can run pass though the river, that was crazy thing i never see, please teach me how can you do that

4/how to make hero die and rebirth with another hero. what table and what column please?

5/What I am impressed is Nighvol and zymeth (Zymeth No Corruption ) missle wapon. please teach me that how did you change.

again, thanks alot for helping me Gregor