Sign in to follow this  
Sinophile

I Can't Seem To Defeat Wolf...

I use Serpent the least because their units have little armor. Lotus trumps Dragon and Serpent because the tier 3 units of the Dragon and Serpent are weak against magic. Also, Zymeth is a good Zen master because of his Heavy Rain bg because he can strike opponents with lightning. The only clan I can count on completely is the Wolf clan because Shale Armor helps against any enemy units.

Can't kill the damn wolf! Even when I play LAN against my newbie friend I lose like hell! Can someone list some effective units/strategies? I know unclean is good against beserkers, is there a way to defeat early game mass brawlers? Thats the thing my friend always uses :lol:

Unclean looses to berserkers big time they are weak to cutting however unclean also do good dmg on zerks but .... 1v1 they loose mass brawlers could be stopped with mass staff adepts

The Lotus are good against Dragon and Serpent, though.

really ? and why is lotus good vs serpent ???

Phate' date='06 October 2006 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1160097081' post='20002']

i think master warlocks will help alot against wolf since they are good in cutting and can do magic or explosive damage if you have soul tresher battle gear

not so effective... pitch slingers own them sledgers own them hurlers own them maulers own them....

Wolf's major weakness is that they are too predictable.... use this as your advantage... if you see army of whatever wolf units with shale then you know that the battle will be without dirty tricks just tougher soldiers... and their actuall BG-s aren't that surprising also... I think that combo of units is a must against a wolf you cannot beat their sheer power only with force... it is just not enough

Berserkers are weak vs Blunt, they dont have healers, use staffs with some BGs and healers AND some unclean with the slow BG and meybe 1 with the sentry one. Also u can make desiesed ones to drain theyr stamina so they cant run and desiesed ones are very good VS wolf. The dark conopy will make the range ones useles. The continously slow from unclean one will give advantage and u have healers. Oh and dont forget deseased. BTW you will have your army faster than your oponent.