Sign in to follow this  
Mana

Forums Stats & Post Count Recount

I have just ran a full resynchronization of the forums. That includes some stuff as recounting all posts made, topics, members and other stuff.

So if you ever had you posts deleted or a thread moved to a forum where your post count does not increase you will notice that your post count has decreased.

Just letting everyone know.

EDIT:

Heh seems it killed my avatar too.

Yes, it also killed my avatar. I want to put a Hello Kitty image on, why doesn't it work? It says its too big or somthing... Isn't 2.5cm by 4(about 1 inch by 1.5 inches) Small enough?

Guest Aramid

hehehe... I lose also 15 post hehehe...well I can earn that again....!!!!

yeah i wondered why i lost a few posts..!! and i noticed Ben lost 30+ posts because his was more than 800 yesterday.

And Zymeth, your posts have the most number here..

Edited by BenEducationNotice

Guest Aramid

Zymeth hello!!!!

I am wondering what is required number of post to be included in the advance member area or in the elite? can you post it here to let me inform? please.... Thank you... I noticed wolfbite is the only advanced member in this forums why?

Zymeth hello!!!!

I am wondering what is required number of post to be included in the advance member area or in the elite? can you post it here to let me inform? please.... Thank you... I noticed wolfbite is the only advanced member in this forums why?

8459[/snapback]

1500 posts, it was less before, but it got upped.

Thank you thank you, I might get to that number of posts hehe

Guest Aramid

I will try to post an average of 10 posts per day... Ben have 14 posts per day grrrr.... I hope I can beat him in the post count someday...hehehe.... I guess it will be after 2 months or so... my posts are not that close to Ben, Lord Zymeth have 1,900 more

Actually, if you search for lord's zymeth posts, He only have 606 posts (For now, it might increase later)

And I got 916 posts.

Nah theres more, you just can't search the special hidden sections ;).

Oh and I messed up the search too :o. Look at my usertitle in search.

Oh I cant see the special hidden sections ahihihi..

Guest Aramid

Zymeth when will the changes on the post rankings take effect? The rankings here are just temporary........ right?

Zymeth when will the changes on the post rankings take effect? The rankings here are just temporary........ right?

8658[/snapback]

Yes they will increase and more units will be added. However somethign like custom titles and etc will never go down only up ;).

Guest Aramid

wow thanks I hope it will take effect much sooner.....

More powers to you zymeth...hehehe

This is my 900th Post..

Zymeth do you of adding battle gear too? ahihihihihi....

Guest Aramid

Ben you are close to the 1500 mark... I guess you will join Wolfbite in the advance member room. Lord Zymeth, why do you deleted the thing in CP that allows members who has 220 posts and above to change their rankings? hmmm....

Ben you are close to the 1500 mark... I guess you will join Wolfbite in the advance member room. Lord Zymeth, why do you deleted the thing in CP that allows members who has 220 posts and above to change their rankings? hmmm....

8794[/snapback]

I don't know why I set it to 1500 initially, it's just a waste of server resources when almost everybody has a custom user title.

Guest Aramid

Ok.... I get it.... I will try my best to get in that 1500 post this week or in 2 weeks....hehehe.... Battle Realms is still the best game created in this world...

Ok.... I get it.... I will try my best to get in that 1500 post this week or in 2 weeks....hehehe.... Battle Realms is still the best game created in this world...

8886[/snapback]

Don't spam please, or else you won't get in there ;).

Hehe, I think Aramid will be the top one of this forums ahihi...

Guest Aramid

Yeah... I am trying to boost my post counts since monday. Did you noticed on the top 10 poster for the day. OMG! Ben is really very hard to defeat on posts hehehe.... Hey! Lord Zymeth so I must not post a lot in the spam area in the lounge....hmmmm.... Am I right?

The spam area doesn't count.. You can spam over there lolz..