Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Dark}BerZerKer

how do you change ur forum name?

Guest Aramid

OMG! I realize today that I can change my username... anyway I am contented with mine... hehehe....

Guest Aramid

ask zymeth and he will grant anything you wish

suicide

9567[/snapback]

I hope you are not going to keep on posting random crap now will you? Or else...

Don't ban me please! I only swear a little!

And a 'delete your own post' option may be nice...

Guest Aramid

hmmm.... i suggest we have a ladder tournament here. All registered members here are eligible to the tournament that will be held in gamespy... and the result of the battle will be indicated by the last victory screenshot....hehehe

Thats a good idea, but Don't we already have a tournament, which has been organised by the perpetually-crude english of Arek{DR}??

Don't ban me please! I only swear a little!

And a 'delete your own post' option may be nice...

9883[/snapback]

I thought more of a hacking attempt from 1000000 people, but a ban would sufice.

:P

Thats a good idea, but Don't we already have a tournament, which has been organised by the perpetually-crude english of Arek{DR}??

9903[/snapback]

I think he used babel fish or some other online translator. That's why we couldn't understand most of it (Sounded like some badly translated epic Japanese war story, probably because of the word Battle).

Guest Aramid

How come it get cancelled? I dont know that... about arek's proposition of the tournament i guess it will take effect for a long time... the administrator of that website may not even care...

Guest Aramid

too bad I love tournaments anyway. It is a sad news that may bury BR's history

Why can't we just start one here, on the forums then? We will allow a sign-up period and then assign each contestant to an opponent, which they will vs each other at a chosen time, whioch is convenient for both parties. And bleh.

Why can't we just start one here, on the forums then? We will allow a sign-up period and then assign each contestant to an opponent, which they will vs each other at a chosen time, whioch is convenient for both parties. And bleh.

9981[/snapback]

That's a good idea. I will start a topic on it and then we can organize a tournament or ladder.

Guest Aramid

Lord Zymeth why cant we change our names personally? It is convenient to put change name setting in our control panel....

hey zymeth could you do me a favor n put your time into changing my name to

[{BeatZ}]-FattY-.......if thats allright thanx CHEERS!!!

Yes, thats the way to post Mr.Fatty. Still needs a little fine-tuning, but at least its readable.

I do not approve of Alvz though. He seems to dislike me. How can anyone dislike me?

Guest Aramid

Dislike you? maybe some find you as a "know-it-all" kind of person...

I dislike you.............1 as the least and 5 as the highest

3, just right...

I am defined as a know it all? Well this is great!

I just place a greater value on education, eloquence and politeness, thats all. I am one of the few asians which retain their code of honour. Yes, that Dragon Clan stuff does exist.

It is nice to see other people's views on me though. Can become a better person.

Guest Aramid

Futsalfred you really value education...

Be careful.... maybe after 10 years it will be the opposite on what you believe right now....

I know this guy that had graduated valedictorian in their gradeschool year. After 10 years he is in the rehabilitation center....

It happens seriously....

fatty want to change his username since 25-June, but until now his username not change yet. Why not every user can change their username by their own? Or must we make new user if not match with our hope?

Don't worry I won't change my username. nDoroKanjeng sound cool, isn't it? Any body now what is the meaning of???

Guest Aramid

I tried finding it over the internet.... but I failed............

Strange, I feel an attachment to both your username and avatar nDoroKanjeng! I dunno what it means, it it sounds cool!

Futsalfred you really value education...

Be careful.... maybe after 10 years it will be the opposite on what you believe right now....

I know this guy that had graduated valedictorian in their gradeschool year. After 10 years he is in the rehabilitation center....

It happens seriously....

10861[/snapback]

Don't freak me out, please! My main prioty in life used to be 'Join a gang', but ive turned straight. I now see both sides of the path of life and I choose the one less travelled. WTF is valedictorian?