123kemps123

Starcraft

I have StarCraft(SC) and I dont play it anymore if anyone wants it from me I'll sell it.

How does battle.net manage to be the best server for online gaming? and why cant gamespy possess the qualities that battle.net have?

Well b net = good games

Gamespy= OK games

The Zerg don´t have a chance in that game because the most of theyr monsters are only canoons and they don´t have a chance against the normal terran marines.

Crap game!

LOL but the terran and protoss dun have the firepower to cut through that thick zerg caparace or whatever it called..

Star Craft was a kick ass game back in those days, amazing 2d graphics, breathtaking cinematics, a nice and looooong single player campaign (I really enjoyed modding that game to the core). Although very old and the graphics to this day doesnt seem too exciting I often play the game for nostalgia's sake. Along the Diablo series and the new World of Warcraft for me are the greatest games Blizzard could create. What? Warcraft 3? what did you say? I dont know that game and I dont care either.